Chapter Thirteen

"ENJOY THAT WIN DEKU, BECAUSE YOU WON'T GET ANOTHER. I'M JUST GETTING STARTED. GOT THAT? I'M GONNA END UP THE NUMBER ONE HERO!" I heard Bakugo shout.

He then turned around and walked off, leaving Midoriya by himself.

Feeling out of place I decided to leave. I didn't want to intrude on stuff that happened in the past between them.

~•~

I was walking in the hall way when I felt my phone vibrate. ((A/N: at this point I got distracted by food))

     After being threatened by Bird Mom, I was determined to get home in under five minutes even though that would be impossible

~•~

Feeling like I was going to pass out, I stopped running. As I was trying to regain my breath, I realized that I stopped by a park.

It filled with children's laughter, and cute elderly couples walking hand in hand.

I looked around more and noticed a group of boys surrounding a boy ground. They were point and laughing.

My curiosity took over and I made my way closer to them.

"......hahahahaha! Loser!"

"Fish boy!"

"Here! Eat this!" One the bullies then started pouring what seemed to be fish food on the boy.

"P-Please stop..." Said the boy with tears in his eyes.

I then felt this wave overcome me. I ran over to them stood in between the boy and the bullies, towering over them.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said, making voice deeper to intimidate them.

"U-Uh nothing! We were just playing with our friend." As soon as he finished that sentence he looked over at the boy on the ground and glared at him. I guess he was trying to make him agree that they were 'friends' so I'd leave them alone.

"Okay, look kid, I know what you're doing and I think you should stop." I told him.

"HA! So? What are you going to do about it anyway?" Said the leader.

I then got angry. I got down to his level and gave him scariest look I could muster up,

They soon got the idea and ran off leaving me with boy who was being bullied.

I helped him and brushed off the fish food that was all over him.

"Thank you miss... I appreciate it.."

"No problem. What's your name?"

"Leo."

"Nice to meet you Leo. Now, why were the bullying you?"