Chapter 20

After walking for a bit, we met up with our group.

I looked over and saw 13. He was in terrible condition, and there was nothing we could do until more Pros arrived.

All Might was currently fighting this monster. And it looked like he wasn't doing to well. His punches had no effect on the horrendous creature.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw group of people headed our way. As I got a closer look, I noticed it was Midoriya, Tsu, and Mineta ((gross)). They were carrying Mr. Aizawa, and once o saw his injuries I almost threw up.

I can't even describe it, it was to horrific.

I quickly ran to them seeing if I could help in any way.

"Oh no, is he still breathing?" I asked.

"Yes, but his wounds are really bad, if we don't get him medical help... I don't even want to think what'll happen." Said Midoriya. "What about 13? Where is he?"

"He... he got hurt too. It's pretty bad.."

Midoriya looked towards the ground obviously upset, he then looked towards All Might. I saw something change in his eyes. He looked more determined.

"Hey (Y/n), can you hold Mr. Aizawa for me?"

"Uh sure, but what are you going to do?" He didn't reply back. He just mumbled to himself. "Uhh, Midoriya? Did you hear me?"

He turned around and in sprint he ran towards all might shouting 'I won't let them kill you'.

"Ugh! He's gonna get himself killed!" I said to myself. "Tsu take Aizawa."

"You can't be serious (Y/n). Are you really going after him? They'll take you if they get the chance ribbit."

"Welp, I better not mess up then." I said as I ran after Midoriya.

He was a good distance ahead of me. I ran as fast as I could.

He reached out towards all might who was currently in a portal. He almost reached him until Kurogiri went in front of him.

Midoriya was almost through the portal and there was nothing I could do about it. I was just to far away.

And then Bakugo came flying through the sky and and let off an explosion, saving Midoriya.

"Get the hell out of my way Deku!" Bakugo shouted.

He then grabbed Kurogiri and slammed him to the ground.

Then todoroki's ice appeared and went up to the monster's shoulder.

Thanks to the ice, All Might was able to get out of the monsters grip. Once he got out he gripped his bloody side.

"All might are you all right?" I asked.

"Young (Y/n)! You shouldn't be down here."

Kirishima then joined the battle. ((If any gets the reference I made I'll love them forever.))  He went straight towards Mr. Handsy, but missed.

"Kurogiri, How could you of let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here."

"Ha! You got careless you dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out." Said Bakugo. He then gave out a short monologue describing how Kurogiri's quirk worked.

Shigaraki then looked in my general direction. I got into my fighting stance in case he tried to do anything funny.

The creature then started to move out of the portal. As he got out, his arm and leg came off do to the ice.