Chapter 25

"A-Ah ma'am, it's not what it looks like!!"

Pearl angrily pointed a finger at Midoriya. She aggressively pulled me away from him and began scolding the poor guy.

"Pearl stop! You're scaring him!" I told her, but she would not listen. Luckily, mama Garnet  came to the rescue.

"Pearl, leave him alone."

"But garnet! You saw him! He was all over her and-"

"Enough, (Y/n) fell and the young man caught her."

"Um, how did you know that she fell?" Asked Midoriya quietly.

"I have my ways." Garnet said with a small smirk. "Now, I'd run along now. It's getting late."

I awkwardly stood behind the Gems. I gave a small wave to Midoriya, and he gave one back.

Pearl was getting ready to close the door, but a big pink paw stopped her.

Lion walked into the house and made his way toward me and sat down.

"Okay we have many things to talk about (Y/n), but why is there a lion following you around?" Asked Garnet.

"Im not sure, I just found him and we had a connection. I actually think he has something to do with Mom.." I said.

We stood in silence until amethyst spoke.

"OH! Is it because it's pink?"

"Well, I'm going to head to my room, soooo bye??" I attempted to leave the room but was stopped by pearl.

"I'm... im sorry (Y/n)... you didn't deserve to be yelled at right after that stressful situation. I just wish you would think about yourself. I- We would hate to see something happen to you."

I discretely wipes away the tears that were about to fall and gave Pearl a hug.

"I understand, I'm sorry for scaring you."

"It's alright, you have school tomorrow so you should get ready for bed."

Me and lion left the gems and headed to my room. Lion made himself at home and claimed my bed as his.

I actually don't mind, it'll be nice to have a cuddle buddy.

I got changed, turned off the lights, and jumped into bed. I didn't realize how tired I was until I was in the safe comfort of my head.

I hugged lion and dug my face into his mane and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Thirty minutes later, the door opened and freshly baked cookies on a plate were put in my room.

Pearl gave a sympathetic smile and gently closed the door while I still laid sound asleep.

~•~

"(Y/n),  you can not bring pets to school." Said Aizawa.

"Oh, about that. I can't really control him. I tried leaving him home, but he can teleport. I'm not crazy, I swear!"

"Tch, whatever. Sit down (Y/n), class is about to start."

"Yes sir!"

I headed to my seat followed by lion.

I heard a growl coming from lion, I looked over to find Kaminari playing with his tail.

"Hey, I wouldn't do that if I were you..."

"Huh? Why not?"

"Well it obviously looks like he doesn't like it."

"Aw fine. I guess I'll go back to my seat and be bored." I automatically began to feel bad, but then I got an idea.

"Uh actually. How about you go and play with Ojiro's tail! I'm sure he won't mind."

"Ooo! Good idea (Y/n)! You're so smart!"

I blushed at the compliment, but then I felt bad. Now poor Ojiro is going to be annoyed. I'll make it up to him later.

________________________________
Ugh, I know it's incredibly short. But I'll make up for it by making the next chapter longer.

I had a writers block and couldn't think of anything.

Fanart of the Bakugo and Reader Fusion done by: @itz_just_lizz

And also I went to a wedding yesterday and I'm really proud of how I did my hair!