Chapter Ten

"...but this was what you wanted?"

I awoke in an unfamiliar room. Everything was a blinding white.

I could hear a voice. One that I could not recognize.

"You begged us for a colony of your own. And now all you want to do is be rid of it. First, they're to many organics, and then their cities were to difficult to dismantle..."

I looked around and saw the silhouette of three people. It looked like they were arguing or lecturing of some sort. Before I could listen in more, my head started to pound and my vision went black.

~•~

I came back into reality with a cold sweat.

The three people I saw in what I think was a dream felt familiar, yet distant at the same time. I decided to ignore and listen to All Mights rules for the Battle Trails.

We were to be split into teams. The Heroes, and The Villains. And here is how it'll go: the villains will guard a nuclear weapon that they intend on deploying and the heroes must stop them. If the heroes capture the villains or reach the nuclear core before time runs out, they win, if the villains manage to keep the nuclear core for the whole time or they capture the heroes, they win.

We soon got to find out our teams. I was put on Team I, which happened to be a Villain team. Since the class had an odd number of students my team had three people including myself, Mashirao Ojiro, and Toru Hagakure.

The first teams to go was Midoriya and Uraraka as heroes, and Bakugo and Iida as the villains.

Their trail went by quickly as the heroes victorious. But Midoriya ended up destroying the building and getting injured due to his quirk. And as they were all leaving, I noticed that Bakugo seemed upset. I guess maybe I'll approach him after class to see if he was alright.

Soon it our turn, and we were up against Todoroki and Shoji. Before they could come in we had time to make a plan.

"I want to go all out! So maybe you guys can stay back and defend the nuke while I try to distract them for as long as I can!" Said Hagakure with a excited tone.

"Well, that sounds great, but how are you going to do it?" Asked Ojiro.

"Like this!" She then started to undress herself until she was completely naked.

"W-WHAT?" Ojiro gasped. He looked at me with an embarrassed face, unsure of what to do.

"Don't look at me! If she wants to do that let her I guess?" I told him.

"The battle will now begin." Said a robotic voice.

Hagakure went off to go distract the heroes while me and Ojiro stayed back and talk for bit.

"Sooo, what exactly would you call your quirk if you don't mind me asking?." I asked.

"Oh, it's called Tail. It's incredibly strong and sturdy. I can use it to give me a speed boost, whip things, and break stuff."

"Wow! That's cool! My main quirk is Crystallize. I can make crystals do what ever I want, I can use them to make objects, and I can use them on my body!"