Chapter Fourteen

"GARNET?!"

     "(Y/n)! Thank goodness I came in time. Did you get hurt?" Garnet then bent down to my level and checked if I had any injuries.

     A little annoyed, I moved her hands away and stepped back.

     "I'm fine Garnet, I can take care of myself y'know. Besides how'd you known I'd be here?"

     Garnet then froze up. Seeming a little a nervous about the question.

    "I-I uh can't answer that."

    "What?! Why not? That's so unfair!"

     "(Y/n) Universe enough. You do not talk back to me."

     Since she brought my last name into this, I made the decision to keep my mouth shut until we got home.

~•~

     I walked through the front door only to be tackled.

     "MY BABY! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"

     "Yes Pearl, I'm fine. Can you please get off me now?"

     Pearl reluctantly stepped away from me and walked over to Garnet.

    "Hey kiddo, why the long face?" Asked Amethyst as she came up behind me.

     "I'm just... thinking..."

     "Well that isn't good! Your head might explode!"

     "Hahaha whatever Amethyst." I said smiling at the funny comment.

     "All jokes aside, what are ya thinking about?"

     "It's about this boy in my class. He's a literal ticking bomb, and anything could set him off. At the park I was being harassed, and he just came out of nowhere and helped me."

     "Well, isn't that what heroes do?" She asked.

     "It is, but you don't know him. He wants to be a hero but things from his past stop him and make him act more like a villain. So seeing him help someone was just weird. But don't get the wrong idea! I totally appreciated what he did!" I said while scratching the back of my neck.

     "(Y/n)," Said Pearl. " We have something to tell you. Amethyst, some sit by me and Garnet."

     Amethyst did so and left me on the other side of the room.

     "(Y/n), have you ever noticed anything weird about us? Stuff that didn't seem normal." Said Pearl.

    "Not really? Why are you asking me this?"

     Before Pearl could get another word out, Garnet Spoke. "We're not human."

     "What? Is this a joke? Where's the camera?" I said while looking around for a camera.

     "There isn't one, and we're not joking. We are from space we are known as Gems."

     "Like your hero group name?"

     "Yes. Since Gems aren't human, we have many abilities. One of Garnets is Future Vision, that's how we were able to tell you were in trouble."

     After telling me about all the things that Gems could do, I sat there taking it all in.

     "Huh."

     "What is it (Y/n)?"

     "Now I know why you guys are named after rocks. Also, I do have a question."

     "Ask away (Y/n)!" Amethyst said.

     "Does this mean that Mom came from space too?"

     "Yes."

     "So does this make me an alien too?"

     "In a way. Remember, your father is human."

     "Soooooo. Am I like a alien human?!?"

     "Yeeeess???"

     "WHOA!!! THAT'S SO COOL!! I FEEL LIKE THE PROTAGONIST OF SOME FAN FICTION!"

     "Fan fiction? What is that?" Asked Pearl.

     "Uhh, it's better you don't know." I said. "Can I tell my friends about this?"

     "No, we must remain a secret. People are to fragile to know of our existence."

     "Okay, I understand. Also I have something to show you guys." I lifted my shirt and showed them the gem that was on my stomach.

     "No. Way. It's Roses gem!" Said Amethyst.

     "What! Really? This is moms?"

     "Yes! It shines just like hers did!"

     "When did it appear?" Asked Garnet.

     "Not yo long ago. Why did I suddenly just get it?" I asked Garnet.

     "I'm not sure. Maybe because you're part human."

     "Yeah, maybe. Well I should probably head up to bed, I do have school tomorrow!"

     I gave each of the Gems hug and off to bed.