Chapter 1

Hey guys~
To everyone checking this story out, I PURPLE YOU╹◡╹)♡
Now let's get this started!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Jin get the door, someone is knocking," Taehyung said as he walked through the living room and into the kitchen.

"Yes, Mr. Taehyung."

Taehyung heard the door open and someone's voice he couldn't hear well enough to recognize. Hasty footsteps made their way into the kitchen and he turned around to see his father standing there on the phone.

Suddenly, his father hung up and put his phone in his pocket while motioning for Taehyung to follow him.

They walked down the hallway and into his father's study. His father motioned for him to take a seat.

"Taehyung, I need to talk with you about something and you may not like it so be prepared to get over it."

Taehyung's mouth formed a thin line, "Well, get it over with then. What is it?"

"I'm assigning you a new butler."

"What? Why? What's wrong with Jin? He's great at his job and knows how I like everything done," Taehyung crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair. He didn't care if he looked like a small child right now.

"Nothing is wrong with him. He is just going on vacation for a little while. I figured he would like some time off. In his ten years of working for us, he has never had a vacation. Therefore, I'm giving him one. You'll like the new butler, I'm sure. He's one of the best and most qualified." His father stated with certainty.

Taehyung still wasn't convinced but he decided to give in and see what happens. Only because he agreed that Jin deserved a vacation for his hard work.

"Alright, father. I'll give the new butler a chance. What's his name?"

"Jeon Jungkook," He said and watched Taehyung's face intensely.

Taehyung tried to remember where he had heard that name before.

"Okay. When will he be arriving?" Taehyung asked.

His father visibly relaxed, "Oh, he's already here. I told him to get settled in one of the guest rooms. I'll invite him and Jin to eat with us just for tonight since Jin is leaving tomorrow."

"The help never eats with us," Taehyung stated, shocked.

"This is a one time thing, son. Don't be so surprised. Now, that will be all. I'll see you at dinner," His father waved his hand, motioning for his son to leave.

Taehyung stood and shut the door on his way out. Turning to make his way to his room, he almost bumped into someone, but they caught his shoulders just in time to stop the impact.

Taehyung looked up and his breath caught. Standing in front of him was one of the most handsome guys he had ever seen.

But this guy was a stranger. He could've been breaking into their house!

Taehyung pushed him up against the wall, "Who are you and what do you want?"

Jungkook looked at him and was shocked. Why was this guy attacking him? He would've put the guy in his place if he wasn't so cute.

Jungkook smirked, "You can call me daddy."

Taehyung's mouth fell open. Did this guy really just say that? He grabbed the collar on the guys shirt and shoved him back into the wall again.

Taehyung's father came walking out of his study, "What is all this noise?! I'm trying to work."

When his eyes landed on the two boys he smirked.

"Oh, son, I'm glad you're getting to know your new butler. This is Jungkook. Jungkook this is my son, Taehyung."