Epilogue: THE BIG DAY

I heard you guys so here you go! Enjoy 💕 btw, I had to rewrite most of this shit because wattpad deleted it 😒 ffs

●●●●●●●●

One year later •

Taehyung looked at his reflection in the mirror, seeing himself in his white suit.

"You look amazing as always, sir." Yoongi commented from behind him.

Taehyung smiled sweetly at him through the mirror, "Thank you, Yoongi. I think I've got it from here. You can go take your seat next to Jimin," The younger winked, causing Yoongi to blush.

"Thank you, Mr. Taehyung." The older said before scurrying out of the room.

Taehyung smiled to himself and took a deep breath.

I'm about to marry the love of my life, He thought as he opened the door.

The bright light from outside immediately hit his face, making him squint his eyes. He was currently in his father's private park. It was huge and full of different, vibrant flowers.

He could already see Jungkook at a distance and his nervousness took over.

What if he changes his mind when he sees me? What if

"Are you ready?" Mr. Kim asked with a smile, interrupting his doubts.

Taehyung shook away his last minute jitters and interlocked his arm with his father's. "I'm ready."

The soothing music started playing in the background as Mr. Kim lead his son down the isle.

Jungkook looked up and saw his baby approaching with a smile. At that moment, nothing else mattered. Not the music, not the guests, not anything except his baby boy. He couldn't believe that life blessed him with the love of his life loving him back. Jungkook didn't even care that everyone was seeing the few tears that were escaping his eyes.

It was simple, Taehyung looked absolutely beautiful.

Taehyung finally stood in front of the younger and Mr. Kim handed Jungkook his son's hand. "Take care of him, Jungkook. I know you will."

"I will, sir." Jungkook promised with a smile and determined nod.

Mr. Kim smiled and took his seat next to Yoongi.

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung as they stood before the minister. "You look absolutely stunning, but you always do." The younger said with a sweet smile as he took Taehyung's hands in his own.

The older giggled and couldn't help but blush, even after all this time.

At that moment the minister started to speak,

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the presence of family and friends to join together these two men. I ask you each now, to repeat the marriage vows."

Jungkook smiled and gave Taehyung's hands a reassuring squeeze. "I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Kim Taehyung, as my wedded husband, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, for the rest of my life."

Taehyung smiled lovingly at his soon to be husband, "I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Jeon Jungkook, as my wedded husband, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, for the rest of my life."

The minister smiled at the two boys before asking for the rings, which Jin happily handed to him.

He handed the boys their rings and said, "If you have any vows, now would be the time to say them."

Jungkook smiled, "I would like to say something. Taehyung, you are my heart, my life, my everything. I love your sweet nature and wide smile. I honestly can't imagine going through this life without you by my side. I want you by my side as my partner always. I want you as my teammate forever because whenever I'm with you, I feel like I never lose."

Taehyung wiped his eyes, that were overflowing with salty tears. "How am I supposed to beat that?" He chuckled through his tears. "Jungkook, you always know what to say and I love that about you. You always talk about wanting to take care of me for the rest of our lives, but don't forget that I want to take care of you too. You may have been my butler all these years, but now I want to serve you with my love, loyalty, and patience. I will always be there to help you up when you're down. I will always try my best to help you even if you might get annoyed with me worrying about you so much, because I love you."

Jungkook was trying his best not to cry throughout the rest of the ceremony, so he just lifted Taehyung's hand and kissed the top of it like it was the most precious thing in the world.

They placed the rings on each other's fingers.

"You may now kiss to seal the marriage." The minister said and raised his arms in the air in celebration.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's cheeks and kissed him eagerly. The older responded right away, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck and kissing back passionately.

Jungkook pulled away and grinned, "Are you ready for the rest of our lives?"

"With you? Of course." Taehyung smiled cheekily and intertwined their fingers.

They finally came back to reality and realized the audience was cheering. Mr. Kim was the loudest, of course.

The two boys chuckled and Taehyung threw the bouquet into the audience, which Namjoon caught and Jin looked over at him, blushing.

"I knew it." Taehyung whispered to his husband before he reached up and caressed his cheek. "I love, love, love you."

"And I love you," Jungkook smiled adoringly at the older.

"And I love you both," Mr. Kim walked up, wrapping them both in a tight hug.

"Now, let's go party!" Taehyung's father exclaimed and they all laughed, happier than ever.

____

I managed to find the will to rewrite this. Idk how tho because my patience is non existent 😂. I hope it was as good as you guys hoped for ((: sorry if some of the wedding stuff is wrong because ya girl doesn't know anything about all that 🤷🏻‍♀️ oops. Ily all ❤️