Chapter 10

The alarm going off woke up Taehyung, who reached over and quickly turned it off, noticing he was drooling a bit.

The fuck, that's gross. He thought as he tried to sit up, noticing the weight holding him down.

Jungkook's arms were wrapped around him, reminding him of last night's events.

Groaning, he mentally scolded himself for looking so weak in front of his butler.

At that moment Jungkook stirred, letting go of him.

Taehyung immediately frowned, missing the warmth.

"Good morning, sir. Are you feeling alright?" Jungkook smiled, appreciating how even when his master first wakes up, he still looks like perfection.

Taehyung thoughts were much the same. "Good morning. I feel fine, a little embarrassed of how childish I acted last night though."

"Childish? I don't follow. There was nothing wrong with how you acted." Jungkook said, looking confused as he got up and started taking off his shirt.

"What are you doing?!" Taehyung averted his eyes as quick as possible, despite his peaking curiosity.

"I'm about to take a shower. Yoongi told me you had plans to go somewhere this morning." He explained as he unbuttoned his pants and started to take them off.

Oh shoot, I almost forgot. Taehyung thought as he slipped out of the bed, taking one last glance at Jungkook, who wasn't looking at him, then hurrying out of the room with a blush covering his cheeks.

Jungkook chuckled at his master's actions. He knew what he was doing, but he was enjoying it too much to stop.

After doing his whole morning routine, he walked out of his room and into the kitchen.

As soon as he walked in, he saw Taehyung and Yoongi standing next to the table, laughing.

Rolling his tongue against his cheek, he tried to push his jealousy to the side.

"Are you ready to go Mr. Taehyung?" He gritted out through clenched teeth.

"Yes. See you later, Yoongi." Taehyung smiled to the other butler as he followed Jungkook out of the house.

Taehyung got in the passenger seat of the car and looked over at Jungkook, noticing his butler's strong death grip on the wheel.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes, sir?" Taehyung saw him clench his jaw.

"Is something wrong?"

"Nope. Just thinking about how close you and Yoongi seemed to be back there."

"Huh?" The older said, in a deep state of confusion.

Until it clicked.

Was Jungkook jealous?

"Are you actually jealous right now?" Taehyung glared at his butler.

"No, sir. I can assure you that I'm not. It was just something that I noticed." Jungkook kept his gaze on the road, never even glancing at his master.

"Well noticing things isn't your job. Remember that." Taehyung said before turning his attention to the window.

"Of course, sir."

The older sighed, why do I feel a little upset that Jungkook wasn't jealous?

Shaking his head, he wrote off his feelings as his imagination.

"Stop here. I want to go in that store over there," Taehyung pointed to the store and his butler worked on finding a place to park.

Afterwards, the two walked in and Jungkook noticed it was a clothing store.

"Jungkook, go get me a water out of the vending machine."

"Yes, sir. Please don't wander off too far without me." The younger said as he left to follow orders.

Taehyung tsked, why is he acting like he actually cares when he's just doing his job?

His thoughts were interrupted by a hand on his shoulder.

Taehyung jumped, turning around to find Namjoon.

"You scared me, don't ever do that again." He hissed.

Namjoon laughed which caused the younger to glare at him.

"Sorry, sorry. What are you doing here?" The older asked casually.

"I'm shopping, you dumbfuck. This is a clothing store after all."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Quit being such a sarcastic ass. I've been wanting to talk to you."

"Oh really? What about?" Taehyung asked absentmindedly as he looked at the different clothes, not really caring what the other had to say.

"About Jungkook."

Taehyung stopped, turning to look at Namjoon.

"What about him?" he questioned curiously.

"You know he used to be my butler right?"

Oo spill the Tae! and thank you guys so much for 200+ reads!!!! You all are seriously the best (*'︶'*)╯♡ *hugs*