Chapter 11

A picture of my bearded dragon ↑↑↑ Just because it's a precious baby ((':

"You know he used to be my butler right?"

Taehyung was shocked by this, he opened his mouth then closed it again.

"He did?" the younger finally managed to get out.

"Yes, but he was always flirting with me and trying to touch me, so I had to fire him." Namjoon shook his head, as if saddened by his revelation.

"Oh. I see." Taehyung said, looking down at the floor. It wasn't until he looked up that he noticed Namjoon was gone.

That was when Jungkook decided to show up with the water bottle.

"I'm so sorry, sir. I had a hard time finding the vending machine and had to stop and ask for directions."

When Taehyung didn't say anything Jungkook stepped closer to him, "Sir?"

The older took a step back, "Don't touch me."

"Mr. Taehyung? What's wrong?" His butler asked worriedly, trying to get his master to look at him. "Is it me? What did I do?"

"I just don't want you to touch me, knowing you go around trying to touch all your masters." The older turned around to continue looking at clothes, but Jungkook stopped him.

"Sir? What are you talking about?" He pleaded, trying to find Taehyung's eyes so he could get answers.

"I just had a little talk with Namjoon and he informed me of some things." Taehyung stated matter-of-factly.

The older looked up to see Jungkook in shock or was it confusion? Maybe both?

Jungkook gritted his teeth, I need to have a little talk with Namjoon myself.

Taehyung was confused when his butler didn't respond, "So you're just not going to say anything?"

"I don't see the point. You seem to have made up your mind by believing him. Either way, sharing my personal business isn't part of my job." Jungkook said, internally wincing, thinking he might've come off too harsh towards his master.

Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes, it's not like him to talk to me like that.

The older realized it hurt his feelings more than he'd like to admit. "I want to go home."

"What about your clothes, sir?"

"I'll send Yoongi to pick them up later."

Jungkook sighed, hoping his actions hadn't ruined Taehyung's mood. "Okay."

The two silently drove home, until Jungkook decided to speak up.

"I'm sorry if I came off too harsh earlier. I was just upset about Namjoon and I honestly wondered why you even seemed to care about what he said. It hurts to think you'd believe him before even discussing it with me." Jungkook explained, whispering the last part.

Then younger waited for a response, but didn't get one. Looking over to the passenger seat, he saw his master fast asleep.

Jungkook smiled, thinking how cute the older looked.

As soon as they got home, the younger picked up Taehyung and carried him inside.

He made sure to be careful not to hit the older's head when going through the door.

After all he was holding his precious cargo.

"J-Jungkook?" The butler heard Taehyung whisper, "What are you doing? Put me down. I don't want to be just another master you touch and say sweet things to." He said, half asleep while rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

Jungkook tightened his grip, "Listen to me, I never tried to touch him, if anything it was the other way around. Also, my sweet words are reserved for only you, don't worry. Now go back to sleep."

Taehyung was finally starting to fully wake up and was about to protest but his father came walking into the room.

Once his father saw them, he looked at Jungkook then at his son in his arms, and smiled.

"I'm glad you guys are back. I suggest you get some extra sleep in because your uncle will be arriving tomorrow morning and you're going to need some energy to deal with that." Taehyung's father sighed, shaking his head as he left the room.

Ugh, I almost forgot about that, Taehyung thought.

"Uncle?" Jungkook questioned.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to tell you. My uncle and his girlfriend will be staying with us for a little while, unfortunately." Taehyung sighed as he wrapped his arms around his butler and buried his nose in his neck.

To say Jungkook was shocked would be an understatement. "Uh, Mr. Tae-"

"Is it true?" Taehyung interrupted.

"Is what true?" Jungkook questioned, loving the feeling of Taehyung's affection.

"What you said about Namjoon. That he was lying."

"Of course it's true. I wouldn't lie to you, sir."

"Alright, I'm going to trust you." Taehyung nuzzled against his butler, "I do wonder why he would lie about that though."

"Maybe he's trying to get back at me for quitting being his butler." Jungkook suggested, as he started walking towards his master's room.

"You quit?" Taehyung questioned, shock evident on his face.

"Yes, I quit. I told you, he was the one always making advances towards me. I tried to explain that I didn't have those feelings for him, but he didn't care. It made me uncomfortable until I finally quit."

"Oh. That's good." Taehyung said without thinking.

"How is that good?" Jungkook asked, amused.

"T-that you didn't have feelings for him." The older stuttered, then as if realizing what he said, looked away.

Jungkook chuckled, finally making it to Taehyung's room. He grabbed the older's chin and lifted it up to meet his gaze, "Don't look away, I think it's cute." The younger gave his bunny smile.

"Whatever." Taehyung mumbled, clearly embarrassed from the blush evident on his face.

"Alright. You should get some sleep before your uncle gets here tomorrow," Jungkook said as he sat his master on his bed, turning to walk out of the room.

"Jungkook?"

The younger paused at the door. "Yes?"

Taehyung fidgeted, "N-nothing. Never mind."

"Goodnight, sir." Jungkook smiled, shutting the door.

Come on, Taehyung thought, quit being a wimp.

He quickly got out of bed and opened the door, seeing his butler at the end of the hall.

He ran and wrapped his arms around Jungkook from behind.

Jungkook jumped a bit, clearly surprised. "Mr. Taehyung?"

"Sleep with me?" Taehyung's eyes widened. "I mean just sleep. In the same bed. Nothing else," He stammered out, blushing.

When Jungkook didn't say anything he back up embarrassed, "Sorry for being weird, just forget I said anything."

Jungkook quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug, "Of course I'll sleep with you. It would be my pleasure." The younger whispered, kissing Taehyung's forehead.

300+ reads!!! It's going up guys! Thank you a whole bunch (': Also idk how I stayed up to write this. I'm practically dead. I feel bad for the person who disturbs the hours of hibernation i'm about to go into (((: