Chapter 19

Someday you're gonna see the things that I see, you're gonna want the air that I breathe, you're gonna wish you never left me. 💞💞

●●●●●●●●

"Well, who?"

Mr. Kim took a deep breath, deciding just to rip the bandage off quickly. "Your ex, Namjoon-"

Taehyung gasped, looking at his father with wide eyes.

"No, no. It wasn't him. It was his parents. Their family business wasn't doing as well as ours and they hated that. They also hated me because of it." Mr. Kim looked at his son, trying to gauge his reaction. "They also had it in their minds that we had cheated them in some way."

Taehyung was beyond shocked in some ways, but a part of him knew it wasn't that surprising. "But, why did you let me date him if you knew?"

Mr. Kim figured this would come up, "Son, his parents were at fault, not him."

Taehyung grunted, "I still wouldn't have dated him if I knew."

"You're probably right. I should've at least told you, but that's not all..." Mr. Kim sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, go ahead. I want to know everything." Taehyung crossed his arms, waiting impatiently.

"Let me finish everything I have to say before you jump to conclusions," Mr Kim said, eyeing Taehyung cautiously. "Namjoon's parents weren't the only ones involved. There was another couple, Jungkook's parents."

Taehyung felt his heart drop.

"Jungkook's parents were not good people. That's why I'm glad I met Jungkook at such a young age, to give him the best fatherly example I could. He's never met his parents, but one of his parent's friends helped him get into the butler business at a young age so at least he'd be able to make some money. I do feel bad that his parents were never in the picture, but I also think it was a blessing in disguise. Jungkook might not have become the wonderful man he is today without going through what he has. Please son, don't take out your frustrations with his parents on him." Mr. Kim pleaded with his son.

Taehyung was trying to sort all this new information, "O-Of course I won't take it out on him. Does he know about this?"

Mr. Kim lowered his gaze, "No, I don't think he knows anything about his parents. I'm honestly not sure if he even wants to."

"Alright...well, let's just get home. Yoongi has been parked behind us this whole time waiting for us to move." The younger said as he looked in the rear view mirror, he didn't wanna talk about anything else until he had some time alone to think things over.

Taehyung suddenly remembered that his butler was in the back seat with Jennie and instantly felt nervous.

He decided to shake it off since the cars were now already going down the road. Jungkook wouldn't hurt him.

Right?

As you might expect, there wasn't much said on the way back home after the informative family discussion. His uncle had somehow managed to stay quiet during most of the discussion and drive home.

Pulling into the driveway and finally getting out of the car was a big relief.

That was until Taehyung saw his butler and Jennie get out of the backseat.

Jungkook's clothes were all disheveled and Jennie's lipstick was smeared, not only on her lips but also on Jungkook's face. Not to mention she was trying to adjust her top.

What the actual fuck?

____

hehe (;