Chapter 5

Jungkook realized what Taehyung wanted and quickly grabbed his hand.

He pulled his master against him and kissed his cheek.

Taehyung couldn't stop the blush that spread across his cheeks, "Wha-what?"

Jungkook looked over at the store and then focused his gaze back on the older, "He saw that and didn't look too happy," he chuckled.

"By the way," Jungkook said, "Don't freak out, but he's coming over here."

"Oh, no no no no no," Taehyung panicked but quickly stopped when he saw his ex approaching.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked up and realized he knew Taehyung's ex. Fuck, he changed his hair color and Jungkook didn't recognize him at first.

Taehyung furrowed his brows, "You two know each other?"

"Well yeah, Jungkook is quite well known for his skills in his profession. You didn't know? I would assume you did since you two seem so cozy," Namjoon, Taehyung's ex, said.

"Of course I knew that. I just didn't know what business you had with him," Taehyung sneered.

"I don't want your new lover, don't worry," Namjoon rolled his eyes and turned, "I'll see you around, I guess."

Jungkook couldn't hold in his chuckles and Taehyung glared at him.

"What's so funny?"

"He called me your lover," Jungkook quit laughing and smiled at Taehyung.

The older rolled his eyes and looked away, "Yeah, he's obviously blind."

Jungkook subconsciously winced, "Yeah, I suppose so. Well, where do you want to go now?"

"I just want to go home now. That was an exhausting encounter," Taehyung sighed and started walking towards the car.

He didn't even look both ways before crossing the road, oblivious to the car driving towards him way too fast.

"TAEHYUNG WAIT!" Jungkook ran to get in between the car and his master. He didn't even have a plan. He just knew he had to do something.

The car somehow managed to slam on the breaks before hitting either boy.

Taehyung stood there in shock, realizing what almost just happened.

Jungkook walked over and grabbed Taehyung's hand, dragging him towards the car.

Once they were there, Jungkook went off.

"What's wrong with you? Are you stupid? ALWAYS look both ways before crossing the road. You could've been ran ov-

Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung wrapping his arms around the younger.

"Thank you, Jungkook. I can't believe you put yourself between me and that car. I don't know what to say. Words don't seem like enough."

Jungkook noticed the older tearing up, "Taehyung what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I- I was just really scared," Taehyung fought really hard to keep the tears in.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around his master, "Shhh, listen, it's okay. You're okay. Just get in the car and I'll drive you home, alright?"

Taehyung rubbed his eyes with his sleeves, "Alright."

The drive home was quiet between the two.

Jungkook snuck glances at the older to try to tell if he was feeling any better.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung said, barely above a whisper.

"Yes, sir?"

"Thank you, seriously. I'll be more careful, I promise."

Jungkook chuckled, "Don't worry about it. I was doing my job. I will protect you with my life at any given time, sir."

His words went straight down the road to Taehyung's heart, regardless of all the stop signs the older had spent so much time putting up.

"We're here," Jungkook said, making Taehyung realize he had zoned out.

The two boys got out of the car and walked to the door, sticking the key in to unlock it.

They were not ready for the sight they were about to see.

If we're being honest, I love writing this book.
I hope you guys like reading it ( ✌︎'ω')✌︎
If not then FUCK OF—
*cough* I mean what
I DIDNT SAY NOTHING  (^)