Chapter 27

Update on my Spanish quiz: I actually pulled off a 100! (:   Thank you to the ones who wished me good luck ❤️Also, I joked with my mom and said I made a 75 😂 aka I almost died

Also, I joked with my mom and said I made a 75 😂 aka I almost died.

●●●●●●●●

Mr. Kim pulled into the airport and Jungkook grabbed the suitcases. Taehyung took his own suitcase saying 'he wanted one of his butler's hands to hold.'

"I love you, boys. Be careful and have a safe trip." Mr. Kim said as he gave them both a quick hug before getting in the car and pulling off.

Not long after, Jungkook and Taehyung were on the plane, getting to their seats, which were first class thanks to Taehyung's father.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung asked the younger, who looked a little pale.

"Y-yeah. I've just never been on a plane before." Jungkook said as he looked around and out the small circular window.

Taehyung grabbed his chin, turning his face away from the window, and kissed him. It was a passionate kiss and the older pulled away, smiling, "Just focus on me, okay?"

Jungkook smiled, "I can handle that. After all I have plenty of practice." He intertwined their fingers and laid a kiss on the older's hand.

Taehyung had to hold in a giggle as his cheeks tinted pink.

They started watching a movie, but about twenty-five minutes in, Jungkook noticed his master's head tilting forward.

He gently tilted the older's head, laying it on his shoulder so he'd be a little more comfortable. Jungkook smiled, staring down at his soft eyelashes.

An hour and a half later, the two boys were getting off the plane. The younger got both of the suitcases this time because Taehyung was a half asleep mess.

"Kookieee, I'm sleepyy." The older said as he rubbed his eyes with his shirt sleeve.

Jungkook chuckled, "What do you want me to do?"

A smile lit up Taehyung's face, like he was hoping the younger would ask. "Carry me!"

"Baby boy, I can't carry these suitcases and you." He said as they were walking towards a man holding a sign that said 'Mr. Kim'. "There's our ride anyway, you can sleep some more in the car."

"Alright," Taehyung sighed, a little disappointed. Seeing this, Jungkook frowned. He tried carrying both suitcases with one arm and put the other around his master.

Taehyung felt the younger's arm wrap around his shoulders and smiled up at Jungkook, feeling a warm sensation travel through his body.

The younger's arm was starting to hurt but luckily their driver came fast walking over and took the suitcases, putting them in the trunk of his car.

"Hello, Mr. Kim. I'll be your driver while you're here. If you ever need to go anywhere just let me know. My name is Wayoon."

Taehyung shook his hand but Jungkook glared at him. He didn't like the way the driver was staring at his boyfriend.

Pulling the older against him, he whispered in his ear,

"Let's get in the car and get to the hotel, sound good?"

Taehyung nodded, smiling adoringly at his butler as they got in the car.

"Wayoon, take us to the hotel." The older requested.

"Yes, sir." Wayoon said as his gaze lingered on Taehyung for a moment.

Jungkook wanted to go off on him and tell him to focus on doing his job but he didn't think it was his place. He didn't wanna upset his master or ruin his trip with his jealousy.

The younger felt Taehyung's hand on his thigh and looked over at him to see him smiling. It seemed to reassure Jungkook a bit.

Taehyung's hand inched a little higher on his butler's thigh and said boy jumped up straighter in his seat, nervously gulping.

He grabbed the older's hand to make sure it didn't move any higher as he tried not to get hard.

Taehyung looked at him, questioningly. Then his eyes widened in realization and he smirked. He tried to move his hand even farther up but Jungkook's hand stopped him.

"Jungkook, I order you to move your hand."

"But, Tae, you're going to give me a hard on." The younger whispered, struggling to keep his master's hand away.

"Now." Taehyung ordered.

Jungkook looked at him nervously as he let out a shaky breath and moved his hand.

Taehyung slowly slid his hand up his butler's thigh to his slight bulge, cupping it in his hand.

"Ah, Fuck."  The younger groaned out quietly. "Baby boy, I'm going to put you in your place if you don't stop." He gritted out through clenched teeth as he tried not to make any noises with Wayoon in the front.

Taehyung's eyes widened at the threat, retracting his hand.

Jungkook adjusted himself in his pants, "You're going to pay for that later, love."

Before the older could ask what he meant, Wayoon's voice cut through the car,

"We're here."

____

"If someone acts like they don't care, believe them." ~😕

But lucky for me it seems like you guys care, because guess what? This book hit 7k today (((: Thank you all for real 💌💌💌💌 there's some thank you letters