Chapter 29

I changed my username, just in case some of you were confused

●●●●●●●●

The two boys laid cuddled up on the bed after changing into their pajamas. Taehyung had his head rested on Jungkook's chest and the younger's arm was resting around his master's waist, drawing circles on his hip where his shirt rode up a bit.

They were watching a movie while waiting on the popcorn they ordered to be brought to their room when Jungkook spoke up,

"Tae. I've been wondering something."

Taehyung leaned over back onto his side of the bed so he could see his butler's face, "What is it?"

"You said that your father told you about my parents involvement in your mom's death, right?"

The older furrowed his brows, wondering why the younger was bringing this back up. "Yes, why?"

Jungkook turned onto his side, resting his head in his hand. "Well, didn't it bother you that your father never told you what really happened, even though he knew all this time?"

Taehyung pushed himself into a sitting position, "I was kinda shocked that he didn't, but I understood. He was trying to protect me since I was so young. I probably wouldn't have understood if he tried to explain everything to me back then. You could say that he could've told me when I got a bit older, but he probably didn't know how to bring it up or didn't want to open old wounds. I respect how he told me when I asked though, instead of lying."

Jungkook nodded, understanding where his master was coming from, "I see. Thanks for clearing that up, I was just wondering."

The older gave him a smile as someone knocked on the door.

"It's probably the popcorn!" Taehyung jumped up, starting towards the door.

"Wait!" The younger jumped up as well, gently grabbing his master's hand. "I don't want whoever is at the door to see you in those shorts. They're too revealing." Jungkook said as he rubbed the back of his neck and a small blush spread across his face.

Taehyung liked the little bit of possessiveness his butler was showing and he wanted to mess with him some more, "It'll be okay, they aren't that short."

He started back towards the door, swaying his hips a bit on the way. Taehyung was a little disappointed when the younger didn't say anything as he reached the door. He started to open it, but before he could Jungkook's hand landed on the door and Taehyung could feel the younger's warm breath on the back of his neck.

"Tae, you're mine. From the highest hair on your head to your pinky toes. I don't want anyone seeing what's only for me." Jungkook breathed out as he laid a kiss on his boyfriend's neck and gave him a gentle push back in the direction of the bed.

Taehyung smiled, a blush evident on his face as he crawled back onto the bed. He definitely wanted to see more of his butler's possessive side.

Jungkook took the popcorn from the worker and thanked him before he reclaimed his comfortable spot next to Taehyung.

The older immediately snuggled up to Jungkook, getting a handful of popcorn and shoving it in his mouth.

His butler gave him a look.

"What?" Taehyung said, his mouth full of popcorn.

Jungkook just chuckled, kissing his cheek.

Thirty minutes later the movie was over and there was a half asleep Taehyung about to drop the popcorn bag into the floor.

Shaking his head, Jungkook took the almost empty bag from him and sat it on the bedside table.

Grabbing his boyfriend and pulling him closer, Jungkook nuzzled his nose into the back of his head, loving the apple scent that always accompanied his hair.

"Goodnight, Tae. I love you."

But Taehyung was already asleep.

____

Wake tf up and tell him you love him too bitc—