Chapter 13

🔝 Just an example of some of the sweet things my friend Abby sends me. She's a hoe ((: kpop_baee_

●●●●●●●●●

"Getting too familiar with the help are we?" Taehyung's uncle sneered , looking down at them like he smelled shit.

Taehyung looked down at his hand that was holding Jungkook's. Jungkook tried to pull away to save his master the embarrassment, but the older tightened his grip.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung glared at his uncle. "You have no right to come into this house making accusations like you own the place. Don't talk down to my butler, he's a great person. You should be taking notes and while we're at it, you should also learn how to get a girlfriend longer than a week." Taehyung huffed, finishing his speech.

His uncles mouth fell open. Turning to look at Taehyung's father he said, "Are you just going to let him talk to me like that?"

Taehyung could tell his father was still trying to hold in his laughter.

"I'm afraid I have to agree with my son on this one, brother."

Taehyung's uncle let out a deep breath, gritting his teeth, "Fine, let him be a fag."

Jungkook felt Taehyung's grip on his hand get dangerously tight and looked over at the older. He could tell his master was about to go off so he pulled him closer and whispered in his ear. (how you doin lil mama lemme whifper in ya ear.)

"Taehyung let's just go." He whispered quietly. As much as he wanted to cuss out Taehyung's uncle he wouldn't do it right then. It probably wouldn't help anything anyway.

Taehyung started stomping off to his room, dragging his butler with him.

As soon as they got there Taehyung started ranting, "I can't believe him! Who does he think he his?!"

"Mr. Taehyung?" The younger tried to cut in.

"Acting like he's all high and mighty when his girlfriend is probably just with him for his money! I mean he's like twice her age!" Taehyung fumed, pacing back and forth.

"Tae!" Jungkook raised his voice, finally getting the older's attention.

"Yes?" Taehyung gave his butler an apologetic look.

Jungkook walked closer to the older, until he was right in front of him. "Thank you."

Taehyung furrowed his brows and scrunched his nose, "For what?"

"For standing up for me back there," Jungkook focused his gaze on the floor before continuing. "It means a lot that you would do that for me. You could've easily just pulled your hand away and saved yourself a fight with your uncle, but you chose to defend me, so thank you."

Taehyung stared at Jungkook, taking in his facial features as the younger stared at the floor.

Wow

That was the older's last thought before he put both hands on Jungkook's face and put his lips on the younger's soft ones.

Jungkook was momentarily stunned, not daring to move, scared if he did he would wake up and it would all be a dream.

Well if it's a dream I better make the most out of it.