Chapter 33

I stayed home from school today ((:

●●●●●●●●

The next morning the two boys woke up in each other's arms. Taehyung went to sit up but Jungkook tightened his grip around his waist.

The older giggled. "Jungkook, I have to get up. I have that meeting with the business partner today."

Taehyung heard the younger mumble out a 'no' into the back of his neck.

"You know I could make it an order," The older teased.

Jungkook gasped, sitting up. "You wouldn't." He said, playing along.

Taehyung smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'll be back soon anyway. The meeting shouldn't take long." He said as he walked into the bathroom.

"You're going by yourself?" Jungkook frowned.

"Well yeah, I won't be long." The older said, peeking out of the bathroom with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth.

"Oh, alright. You better not be gone long. I'll go crazy without seeing my Taebooty."

Taehyung came walking out as Jungkook finished what he was saying and he wished he would've stayed in the bathroom a little longer so his butler wouldn't have seen the blush on his cheeks. "Hey, stob it. Pervert."

Jungkook smirked at his master's red face, but his smirk quickly turned into a full smile when he saw the necklace standing proudly on his baby's neck.

The younger walked up to Taehyung, running his fingers across the necklace before looking into the older's eyes. "You look beautiful, baby boy."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, but couldn't help smiling. "You're just happy because this necklace is like a sign that I'm taken."

Jungkook's bunny smile was contagious, "You see right through me, love."

"Yeah, yeah." Taehyung swatted at his chest, "Well, I better get going. What are you going to do while I'm gone?"

The younger looked away in thought for a second, "I don't know yet. I might walk around a bit. When will you be back?"

"In about two and a half hours. Bye, I love you." Taehyung kissed his cheek before starting towards the door.

Jungkook grabbed his waist and turned him back around before kissing him on the mouth. Taehyung smiled into the kiss and their tongues invaded each other's mouths, fighting for dominance that the younger won.

Jungkook forced himself to pull away, slowly. "Now that's a kiss." He smiled cheekily. "Bye, I love you baby."

The younger was happy when he saw his boyfriend leave the room with a huge smile on his face.

As soon as the door shut, Jungkook went over and sat on the bed, wondering what he was gonna do for two and a half hours.

He decided to take a quick shower and brush his teeth. As he walked out of the bathroom with his towel hanging low on his hips, exposing his v line, he heard the room phone ringing.

He walked over, fixing his towel before it fell off, and picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi, Kookie." A familiar feminine rang out and Jungkook let out a sigh.

"What do you want, Rosé?"

"I really want us to hang out. You know, for old times sake. Pleaseee." She begged through the phone.