Chapter 20

Love is like mockery, don't accept her nonsense. 🍂

●●●●●●●●

Jungkook returned his master's gaze, seeing the fire burning in Taehyung's eyes.

He realized what the situation looked like and immediately his heart started beating rapidly.

Shit.

Taehyung immediately ran into the house, right past his father who had just opened the door. No one else seemed to catch on, they just seemed confused about Taehyung's sudden rush.

Jungkook followed his master, hoping he wouldn't lock himself in his room.

Which he did.

"Mr. Taehyung, please open the door and let me explain."

His plea went unanswered.

"Tae... please. It wasn't what it looked like, I promise. I wouldn't lie to you. I lo-"

Jungkook immediately closed his mouth. He didn't wanna freak his master out, especially right now.

Instead he went with, "You know you're the only one I want in this world. No, in the whole universe, but I'm sure that doesn't mean much, considering aliens are probably pretty ugly." Jungkook rambled on.

"Sorry, I'm rambling, I know. I'm just nervous. I don't want you to jump to conclusions and hate me. Please let me explain, Tae. Please."

Jungkook was prepared to stand there and beg all day, but luckily he didn't have to.

The door opened slowly, revealing a teary eyed Taehyung.

"Tae, no." Jungkook wrapped his arms around his master, hating himself for knowing he was the cause of this. "Please don't cry. You know I'd never purposely hurt you."

Taehyung put his hands on his butler's chest and slowly but determinedly pushed him away. "You know, Jungkook, it hurt when you were so willing to let me go and give my uncle what he wants. I was so sure you would fight for me and want me to choose you. Now you cheating on me is just the icing on top of the cake." The older sniffled.

Jungkook squinted his eyes, not believing what he was hearing. "Tae, listen. I would never be willing to let you go, so don't say that ever again. I've wanted you for so long and you think I'd just let you go? Hell no. I only said that because I want what's best for you. I always will. I also know your father wouldn't let anyone but you take over the company. He wants you to have the best life possible, just like I do. Yeah, I know I said I would let you go if I had to, but if we're being honest, I doubt I could stay away from you. I was willing to try though, for your sake." Jungkook sighed, running his fingers along the older's cheek, before tucking his hair behind his ear. "As for the cheating thing you brought up, I would never cheat on you. Absolutely never. No one in this world could convince me to not be loyal to you. Every part of my heart, body and soul belongs to you. Only you."

Taehyung rubbed his nose, which was running profusely. He knew he probably looked disgusting. "Then why did you get out of the car with her looking like you guys had been making out or something?"

Jungkook visibly clenched his jaw, "Well, your uncle has quite the hoe on this hands. She kept trying to touch me and take her top off. I would try to push her hands away and she would retaliate by trying to kiss me. She was really persistent, but I tried my best to keep her off. I- I promise I was fighting it, Tae. She even threatened to tell your uncle that I was the one that tried to touch her. I didn't care though, I would rather be in trouble than hurt you. Plus, I knew your dad would never believe that."

Taehyung still had a few stray tears rolling down his face, but this time he didn't think they were from sadness.

Jungkook suddenly smiled, "Hey, I noticed something."

The older looked at him questioningly, "What's that?"

The younger smirked, "You called it cheating. Does that mean we're dating?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around his butler's neck. "Do you really have to ask?"

The older loved the way Jungkook's bunny smile lit up his face. He didn't get to stare at it long, because his butler leaned in and kissed him.

The kiss started out slow, but soon heated up. The two boys added tongue, fighting for dominance. Taehyung soon gave up, knowing the younger would win with his skilled tongue.

Jungkook's hands traveled down his master's waist, stopping at his ass to give it a firm squeeze. Taehyung gasped and the younger took the opportunity to suck and bite his lower lip. Jungkook felt the crotch area of his pants get tighter as Taehyung let out a low moan.

The younger broke the kiss, panting as he leaned his forehead against his master's. "Tae, I love you. I always have."

Taehyung froze as Jungkook waited for him to say something. Anything.

____

I have to register at school today. I just wanna go to the top of the highest mountain in the world and scream WHYYYY?!  but then again, that sounds like climbing and climbing sounds like exercise so i'm out.