009

"that was a crude joke eren! now tell me who you actually like" you said, trying not to let it get to your head.

"i was being serious.."

you looked at him to see if there was any hint as to if he was lying to you. when you realized that he was blushing you also began blushing too. the guy that you had loved for all these years had liked you back! if that wasn't fate then what is?

"you're such an idiot!" you said.

"w-what?" he looked surprised.

"how long have you liked me for?"

"maybe when we started training?"

"why didn't you tell me?"

"well jean had the hots for you and always bragged about how you were all over him so i didn't say anything"

"why would you believe jean? did you not see when i blew up at him at the graduation celebration? all this time i thought you liked christa or sasha! if i had known i would've said something"

"what would you have said?"

"that i like you dumbass"

"o-ohhhh.." he said. he began laughing.

"whats so funny?"

"the fact that this is the way we just confessed to each other is funny."

you rolled your eyes at him, "whatever"

"so can i call you my girlfriend now that i know for sure that you like me back?"

"take me out first and then i'll consider" you said getting up from the seat in front of eren.

"where are you going?"

"to bed, we have a tribunal to attend to tomorrow."

"oh shoot i forgot that exists"

you laughed, "idiot"

"i'm your idiot though so watch it"

you smiled at him, "goodnight eren."

"goodnight (y/n)"

"your job is to restrain your friends from saying anything rash during the tribunal" aunt hanji said.

"what does father plan on doing?" i asked bluntly.

"what happened to my loving and sweet goddaughter?!" she said as she approached me and hugged me.

"father?" an officer of the scouts asked.

"did father ever mention anything about me?"

"who's your father?"

"levi ackermann"

his eyes widened, "this isn't like some sick joke right?"

"mike! look at her, she is the product of the love between levi and anya!"

"that sounds weird please refrain from saying things like that auntie"

he came up to me and smelled the top of my head, "yep they smell very similar to each other"

"wait so that means.."

"that means what?" aunt hanji looked at me.

"that means dad gave me a month's worth of stable cleaning for something that he did as well!"

"oh he went there" aunt hanji said face palming.

"i believe discipline is the best way to teach someone" father said while kicking eren in the face.

"mikasa you are not allowed to say anything. it might make the situation worse for eren."

she looked at you angrily, "i cannot abide by this"

"i cannot either but we can't afford for eren to be taken by the military police" armin said.

"the three of them are all monsters!" a man from across the room said, "just look at the three of them!"

was he talking about me, mikasa, and armin?

"what did you just say?" mikasa said at the pastor.

"you heard me, you are friends with this guy right? you all need to be dissected and killed too!"

"i'll show you a monster" mikasa said.

"mikasa, calm down!"

"you all should be executed for the good of the walls! all four of you!"

the pastor climbed the small railing and rushed over to the three of us. i pulled mikasa and armin back behind me. the pastor punched me straight on the cheek.

"(y/n)!" armin, mikasa, and eren exclamined.

"the two of you are to stay behind me and avoid a confrontation." i said as i took another punch to the face.

as i tried to turn away from the pastor, afraid that if i were to fight back it would be taken as a sign as insubordination.

it wasn't until the fighting stopped when i turned around to see my father, a very short man, grabbing the pastor, a man very much taller than him, and instilling fear into the man.

"look here you son of a bitch. i don't give a rat's ass about what you say to jaeger or to those two cadets. but i draw the line at my daughter. you're lucky that i haven't beaten you senseless now. my daughter is an intellectual and knows her place in this tribunal. i expect you to know yours."

he set down the pastor and gave him a raged filled look in his eye.

that was the time uncle erwin spoke up and told the judge about the scout regiment's plan to use eren to take back wall maria.

the judge agreed and the tribunal was dismissed.