010

"eren! are you okay?" i said as i barged into the room.

aunt hanji and eren both looked at me. she was tending to his bruises and his bleeding nose.

"(y/n), tell your father that he went too far this time! eren lost a tooth for crying out loud!"

"oh my gosh! are you okay" you rushed over to eren, grabbing his face gently to inspect it.

there was a glint if mischief in hanji's eyes as she stood up.

"i'll be back, i need to inspect this" she said as she walked out of the room, leaving both you and eren alone.

"are you okay?" you ask again.

"it hurt but if it was the only way to be in the scouts, then its fine. are you okay?"

"what do you mean?"

"that pastor was punching at you! and you couldn't do anything because if you had let go of mikasa and armin, he would've surely attacked them too. but you couldn't have fought back because our ranks are so low" he said, "i'm sorry.."

"you have nothing to be sorry about. what matters is that you're in the scouting regiment."

the door was reopened and in came in uncle erwin, along with your father rushing in as well.

"are you okay?" your father says as he grabs at your face for inspection. he goes along the skin until his fingers hit your left cheek. you flinch away from his actions.

"my cheek is pretty tender dad, i think it'll bruise after this"

"that bastard. i cant believe he had the audacity to even look at my kid" he hissed.

"what's done is done father and i'm fine, really. whatever the case may be, the objective was to get eren in the scouts. and we accomplished that."

erwin, surprised at my words looked over at father and said, "she might be a better soldier than you"

"shut up."

he chuckled and walked over to eren, kneeling down in front of him. he extended his hand over to him.

"congratulations, you are officially a part of the scouting regiment"

eren's face lit up and he shook erwin's hand, "thank you sir!"

father came up to eren and sat down right next to him. eren jumped, probably because he was still slightly traumatized by father beating him senseless. aunt hanji enters the room again and yells at dad, saying how he went too far.

"eren, do you hate me?"

"no sir"

"good"

the next day, both you and eren were placed in the special operations squad in the scouting regiment. also known as "squad levi" or "levi's squad"

"dude father's team is probably filled with maids and butlers that clean non stop" you joked. when you thought about it, the more true it seemed to become.

"is your father a neat freak?"

"very." you say, turning to him while the both of you were heading to the location with your father and the team, "clean to him is like a titan clean up mission. dust to him is a titan. and you can't call a titan clean up mission if there are still one or two titans in the vicinity. it's the same thing with dust and dirt and germs"

"ahh i see"

a man with an necktie similar to your fathers came up towards the both of you. coming on your side.