013

shortly as the both of you parted from the hug, you heard a knock on the door. 

"name an-" the door was kicked open. 

"yoo shortie!" aunt hanji said, "and kiddo" 

"what are you doing shitty glasses" 

"everyone is gathered in the mess hall, wanna come and play some games?" 

"no thanks" 

she looks at you with a smirk and you part from your dad, "i'm going now" 

"i'm pretty sure eren is gonna be there" hanji said with a smirk. you shoot her a glare. 

"on second thought, i'm going to join you two" 

"glad to know you're on board shortie!" 

"shut up shitty glasses" 

the three of us walk down to the mess hall. sitting together were eren, moblit, and the rest of father's squad. 

"yo!" aunt hanji says and she takes a seat next to moblit. i take a seat next to eren while father takes a seat next to petra. 

"so what are we playing?" i ask. 

"why don't we play truth or dare?" aunt hanji says. 

"i'm fine with that" petra asks. 

everyone agreed to play truth or dare. the night started with eld being dared to give gunther a lap dance, oluo was forced to admit that he tries to act like father, petra ended up falling asleep on father, which i don't think he really minded. 

then it was my turn. 

"kiddo! truth or dare?" aunt hanji said. 

"truth"

"who was your first kiss?" 

"no one" 

"are you sure?" she asked, nudging her attention towards eren. 

"nope, no one" 

she looked almost disappointed at my response. 

the night went on and eventually it ended with all of us going back to our rooms. i offered to walk eren to his room down in the basement. we opened the door and walked towards his room. 

"so you've never been kissed before?" he asked. 

"nope" 

"are you sure about that" he said, cocking his head at me. 

"whatever that was, it aint it" 

he came closer to me and leaned into my ear, "would you still want that kiss?"

"i don't know" i said, "find out" 

he smiled and i could feel his breath against my neck, "well then," he leaned out and placed a chaste kiss to my forehead, "i'll find out tomorrow, good night (y/n)" 

did he just? do that again? i rolled my eyes and turned towards the door again. 

"goodnight" i huffed and walked back to my room. that night i couldn't sleep, and it sure as hell was definitely because he didn't kiss me again. 

i'm sorry i haven't been uploading :( i really have no excuse besides school and pure procrastination ://

if you guys have watched the anime kakegurui, please list some fanfics (preferably the ones with kaede in them) <33

until next time i upload which probably won't be anytime soon unfortunately 

yours truly, rosé