Chapter 2

Ri Hyo's P.O.V.

"You want ice cream in this weather?" Yoongi asked pointing over to an ice cream parlor and I smiled, "Sure, ice cream in cold weather could never hurt."

Yoongi laughed then shook his head, "You're the first person I know who thinks that."

"I'm always ready for ice cream," I shrugged as we walked in. I told him my order and he went up to get us ice cream before we both sat down at a table, "Strawberry for the lady."

I laughed as he bowed and almost dropped our ice cream, "That was cute, but you almost dropped my ice cream."

"Wow," He laughed and handed me my cone before sitting and eating his chocolate one. I smiled happily as I ate my strawberry ice cream and looked up when I felt eyes on me. Yoongi was smiling while looking down at his phone. His phone rang and he quickly answered it.

"Hmm, how are you?"

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"I'm out so I'll call you when I get home."

"Make sure to take care of yourself, love you."

He put his phone away then looked up at me making me smirk, "Girlfriend?"

"No! Oh god, that's gross," He shook his head making me laugh, "Who is she?"

I watched as his face lit up, "My sister, I love and miss her a lot."

"Oh? Where did she go?" I asked and he sighed, "She went to America."

I nodded and stayed quiet. After finishing my ice cream, I looked back at Yoongi to see him frowning. I stood up making him look at me.

"Now it's my turn! Get up, we're going somewhere!" I said and he laughed before standing up.

After about a few minutes, we were almost there. But Yoongi was complaining.

"Ugh, how much longer," He groaned and I looked back at him, "Oh my god Yoongi, hurry up. You're so slow!"

He sighed before keeping shut and following me. I pushed past a few trees before the abandoned wall came into view. I smiled once I saw it then turned to Yoongi. He looked up and his eyes widened, "We came all this way for you to show me a wall?"

"Yup," I smiled and he glared at me, "Are you fuc-"

"Just kidding," I cut him off and continued walking until we got on top of a hill. I sat down and Yoongi sat beside me.

"Wow, it's so pretty," He looked around and I smiled, "It is."

We were sitting just a little further in the park. Close enough to be able to see all the street lights but far enough to see almost all of the city. We stayed there for a few hours sharing stories and watching the sky. It was peaceful, and I was kind of glad Jimin had to leave and go practice. I met Yoongi. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Yoongi stood up then held his hand out.

"It's getting dark, we should go home," He said and I nodded agreeing before taking his hand.

We stayed hand in hand as we walked back to the city. I let go of Yoongi's hand then smiled, "I'm going to the left."

"I'm going to the right," He said and I nodded before smiling, "Thank you for today."

"No problem, see ya," He said and I watched as he walked off without turning back. I sighed then turned and walked towards my apartment. I unlocked the door and saw Jimin in the living room.

"Noona!" He jumped up from his place on the couch then hugged me. I laughed and patted his cheek, "Why are you so happy? Were you happy you got to ditch me?"

"No! I met some of my members! I'm actually going to debut Noona! I have group members and we're going to debut!" He said and I smiled, "Really?"

He nodded and I smiled before hugging him tighter, "Congratulations Jiminie! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you Noona!"

I pulled away from Jimin and put my hands on his shoulders, "Go and head to bed early. You're going to need to sleep more."

He pouted and was about to protest but I shook my head. "Fine," He mumbled then walked towards his room. I peeked in his door to see him plop down onto his bed almost immediately falling asleep. I smiled and shut his door before heading over to mine and going to sleep.