Chapter 18

Time skip one year

Ri Hyo's P.O.V.

"Hey Ri Hyo," I looked over at Youngmi once she called my name, "What's up?"

"Manager-nim wants to talk to you," She said, and I frowned before getting up, "Alright, I guess I'll be back soon."

I walked out of the room and headed to Manager-nim's office before knocking on the door, "Come in."

I opened the door with a smile, but it faltered when I saw Yoongi there. I gulped and sat down on the empty chair, "Is there something wrong?"

He stayed quiet and slid over an envelope to Yoongi and I, "This will answer your question."

Yoongi took the file and opened it, "What's this?"

"Take them out."

Yoongi put his hand in the envelope and pulled out pictures making his eyes widen. He dropped the photos onto the table, and my heart started to beat faster. There were pictures of Yoongi and I during our dates over the past year. Us holding hands, kissing and hugging.

"Manager-nim we-"

"No," He cut Yoongi off and then looked at the both of us, "I'm pretty sure it was clear that dating is not permitted. Yoongi you have a career to focus on, and Ri Hyo, you are merely here to help him."

I looked down at my lap, and Yoongi's hand held mine under the table, "We love each other."

"Love? You don't have time to love. You debuted only a year ago, and if fans find out about this, they won't be happy Yoongi," He stated, and it was quiet until the door opened. I kept my eyes on my lap as I heard Manager-nim speak again, "If it weren't for these two, I wouldn't have known what was happening behind my back."

I looked up and turned around. Youngmi? She walked in and behind her someone else came making me frown. Wonho? I could feel the tears start to form in my eyes. Youngmi smirked at me as Wonho kept his gaze on his shoes. I looked back at Manager-nim, and he spoke up, "Ri Hyo, I'm sorry to say, but you won't be working at BigHit. You are a very talented person, so we will move you over to another company for the time being."

"You can't make her leave!"

"I can and I will. You two will be monitored and will not be allowed to contact each other," He said, and Yoongi's grip tightened, "This is not fair."

"I'm only doing this to help you stay focu-"

"No! If anything I won't be focused at all!" Yoongi cut off frustrated, and Manager-nim shook his head, "I didn't want to bring this up, but I won't hesitate to kick you out of the group Yoongi."

Yoongi was about to yell again, but this time, I tightened my grip on his hand. He looked over at me, and I shook my head making him sigh. Yoongi stood up and headed over to the door. Wonho looked up and mouthed an apology, but I shook my head and left with Yoongi.

Yoongi pulled me into an empty room and locked the door, "Babe."

"We have to," I replied softly, and he looked at me, "What no! Please, we can make this work."

I shook my head as tears filled my eyes, "We can't, you heard what he said. I can't do that to you."

He leaned down to kiss me, and I kissed back. Yoongi shut his eyes making tears fall down his cheeks. I pulled away then reached my hands up and wiped them away making him wrap his arms around me.

"Wow, not a very happy way to celebrate our first anniversary huh?" I joked, and my voice cracked making Yoongi choke on his sobs, "I love you."

My heart broke, and I hugged him tighter as fresh tears fell down my face, "I love you too."

We stayed in there for what seemed like minutes, but it was an hour. I pulled away first and wiped away his tears before wiping my own, "L-Let's head outside. The boys might be worried."

Yoongi slowly nodded, and we both left the room to go into the dressing room where everyone was. I walked over to Jimin and put on a fake smile, "Keep up the good work okay Jimin?"

He looked at me confused, "What do you mean Noona?"

"I got a promotion, and I'm moving to another company."