Chapter 17

Ri Hyo's P.O.V.

I leaned against my palms with my legs stretched out in front of me, looking at the sky. Yoongi's head was laying on my thighs, and I could hear soft snores emitting from his mouth. A faint ding snapped me out of my thoughts. I carefully sat up and reached for my phone.

Short Dude: Where are you? It's almost midnight.

Shit, I lost track of time...

Noona: I'll be home soon! Don't worry :)

Short Dude: I'm going to stay awake until I know you're safe.

Noona: I'm so flattered, I'll be right there shortie

Short Dude: wHAT?
read

I locked my phone and looked at the figure lying peacefully in my lap. Bringing my hands to his hair, I softly ran my fingers through it.

"Hmm."

I kept doing it until he opened his eyes and looked up at me. I smiled before murmuring, "It's midnight. We should get home."

I blinked a couple of times before nodding then sitting up. He rubbed his eyes then rasped, "You should've woken me up sooner."

"No no, it's okay. I lost track of time," I laughed softly, and he smiled before kissing my nose, "I'll walk you home."

We both stood up from the grassy area and dusted our clothes off the best that we could. During the walk towards my apartment, a cold breeze passed by us making me shiver. Yoongi intertwined our fingers and put our hands into his jacket's pocket making me blush. Before we walked inside my apartment building, I pulled away from Yoongi.

"Jimin might see, he said he'd stay up," I mumbled, and Yoongi sighed dragging me over to the side of the building. I looked down at my shoes as I fiddled with my fingers. He lifted my chin up and softly brushed my hair from my face, "I hate this."

"I hate this too," I started before hugging him then continuing, "I want to show you off to people saying 'Look! That's my boyfriend!' Then talk about how hard you've worked and how sweet you are."

I heard him sigh before his arms wrapped around my body, "I want to show you off even more. Tell them about how happy you've made me."

We hugged for a few minutes until I had to walk up to my apartment. I felt a sudden chill down my back but shook it off. I unlocked my apartment and shook my head once I saw Jimin asleep on the couch.

"I'm going to stay awake until I know you're safe," I mocked him as I covered his body up with a blanket, "I love you Jiminie, sleep well."

???'s P.O.V. (A few hours earlier)

"Come with me please," I looked up at the person who called me out and stood up before following her, "Where are we going?"

"I just need to talk to you."

I stayed quiet as she led me to her office. She sat down and motioned for me to sit across from her. She smiled, "I need your help."

"Sure, what is it?" I asked, and she fiddled her fingers nervously, "I, umm. I don't know how to say it."

"It's alright, take your time. I'm here."

-

"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT?"

"Please! I-I really like him, and those two are always so clo-"

"What the hell, no! They're just friends. I'm not doing that!" I exclaimed, and she furiously shook her head, "Please!"

"Why the hell would I stalk Yoongi? Ri Hyo too? You're crazy," I breathed out and was about to leave before someone held me down. They took my hands and handcuffed them behind my back. I looked behind me before looking back at the girl, "What the fuck! Let me go. I'm not helping you!"

She laughed darkly, "Of course you will."

"No I'm not," I sneered and she rolled her eyes, "Then I'll kill you."

"Do it. I dare you."

"No, that would be too easy. But," She started and walked over to me before lifting my chin higher making me scoff, "Get your filthy hands off me."

"Now now babe, one more word out of this pretty little mouth of yours and I'll send my men to your place. Gyeonggi was it?" She asked, and I stayed quiet making her laugh, "You parents are healthy and alive. You have a little brother, and he's married too."

"You can't bring my family into this," I looked at her, and she smiled sweetly, "I just did."

I stayed quiet as she feigned surprise, "Oh! Also, you're going to be an uncle! Sorry for ruining the surprise."

I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, "F-Fine, I'll do it."