Chapter 3

Time skip 2 months (March)

Ri Hyo's P.O.V.

I walked into Jimin's room and sighed when I realized he left the house early again. Apparently, Jimin's group were set to debut in June so they had to record and practice. The only times I ever see Jimin is when he comes home to grab some of his clothes or when he drops by to pick up food I make for him and his members.

I pouted then closed the door to his room before grabbing my phone and leaving the apartment. My phone rang and I looked to see it was my coworker.

"Youngmi! How are you?" I asked and I heard her laugh, "Good, what about you? It's been a while since we've talked."

"I'm good too. Yeah, ever since GLAM disbanded, we didn't get any more work. Is our boss going to fire us or did he forget about us?" I asked. "Oh didn't you hear?" She asked and I pouted, "About what?"

"Apparently there's a new group that we're going to work with," She said and I raised an eyebrow, "Who did you hear that from?"

"Do you ever check your emails Ri Hyo?" She asked and I nervously laughed, "No?"

I heard her sigh, "That's why you don't know. Anyways, we start in June. I'll call you to remind you."

"Thanks, Youngmi," I smiled then hung up. After I put my phone in my pocket, I looked up to see myself standing in front of the cafe. I pushed open the door and smiled at the old lady.

"Ri Hyo! I haven't seen you in a while!" She smiled and reached over the counter to hold my hands, "I haven't been coming lately, sorry Halmeoni."

She smiled then shook her head, "It's okay! Since it's a little warmer, do you want an iced peach juice?"

"Yes please," I said and she smiled before saying, "Go sit down, it'll be on me."

I pouted, "But Halmeoni!"

"No buts, now get your bottom on a chair."

I sighed then sat down in my regular seat at the table by the window. After a few minutes, someone sat across from me and slid my peach drink over to me. I looked up and my eyes widened.

"Yoongi?" I asked and he smiled, "I'm glad I got out of bed today."

He motioned towards my drink and I smiled before taking a sip of it, "How are you?"

"I'm okay, what about you?" I asked and he sighed, "Stressed."

I raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"I'm having problems with some of my coworkers and I've been busy lately. This is the first time I've come back here after that day," He said and I nodded, "I haven't been here since that day either."

"Looks like meeting you is fate," He joked and I laughed before taking another sip of my drink. He looked at my cup and scrunched up his nose, "What is that?"

I pushed the cup towards him, "Peach juice, try it. It's amazing!"

He hesitantly brought the cup up to his lips and took a sip before his eyes widened, "This is amazing."

"Told you. Now give it back, it's mine!" I pouted making him laugh and move the cup farther away from me, "What if I want it?"

"Yoongi! It's mine!" I whined and he kept laughing for a few more seconds before handing the cup back to me making me smile, "Go buy your own."

He looked at me pouting before letting out a little laugh, "You're cute."

I looked down and took another sip of my juice. Why was my throat suddenly so dry? I looked back up to see Yoongi still staring at me. I tilted my head and he shook his.

"You know what the funny thing is?" He asked and I shrugged, "What?"

"The first time we met was on your birthday. This is the second time we've met and it's my birthday," He said and my eyes widened, "It's your birthday?"

He nodded and I smirked, "Am I older?"

"Born in 93, what about you?" He asked and I frowned, "94."

Yoongi looked at me and laughed, "Looks like I'm older."

"Yeah yeah, whate-"

"Call me Oppa."