Chapter 6

Ri Hyo's P.O.V (the next day)

"Noona!" Jimin called from his room and I walked over to see him frantically looking through his clothes, "What is it?"

He ruffled his hair, "I can't find my pants I use for practice, I'm sure I left them here."

"They're in the laundry room Jiminie, I washed them for you," I said and he sighed before mumbling, "Thank you Noona."

I walked out of his room then looked at the time. 1:47 pm. I grabbed my phone and the keys, "I'm going out! Remember to lock the door on your way out Jimin!"

"Got it!"

I closed the door behind me and headed my walk to the cafe. Since my sleeves were long, I pulled them so I had sweater paws and kept walking. Damn, I underestimated Seoul's weather today. I let out a breath and crossed my arms walking a little faster.

I got to the cafe and sat down at my usual table before looking around. He's not here yet. Looking down at my phone, I scrunched my nose. How fast did I walk? It's only 1:54.

The door chimed and I heard someone scoff, "Damn, I tried getting here earlier to look like a gentleman. But you beat me to it."

"Are you calling me a man?" I joked and he winked, "I'm bi so it works."

I could only give him a small smile as he sat down. He ordered two peach juices and we sat in silence until they came. I looked out the window and smiled and the sky.

"You know, you're really pretty," My eyes widened and I looked back over to Yoongi, "W-What?"

"You're pretty, really pretty."

I bit my lip and blinked a couple of times before shaking my head, "I'm really not."

Before he could say anything else, Halmeoni came up and gave us our peach juice, "Enjoy you two."

"Thank you Halmeoni," I mumbled and she smiled before tending the other customers. I pulled my sleeves over my hands and grabbed the glass before bringing up to my mouth to take a sip.

"So, how was the rest of your birthday yesterday?" I asked and he smiled, "My brothers all bought me a gift together and then we went out to dinner later. It was a good day."

I nodded and smiled, "Tell me about your brothers."

"Well, there are 6 of them. There's only one of them that's older than me and the rest are younger. I've known two of them since 2010 and we're really close. The oldest hyung is already accustomed to my ways, but then the three youngest are pretty shy. One of them clings to me though, it's cute," Yoongi said and I laughed, "Is Yoongi soft for his dongsaeng."

He scoffed, "If you met him, you'd be soft for him too."

I shrugged and he laughed before taking a sip of his juice, "I've never really liked spending time with anyone or going out."

"Oh no, do I make you uncomfortable?" I asked with wide eyes and he shook his head, "I actually like your conpany, it's weird, but I do."

I smiled and tilted my head, "I do too, I'm quite shy and reserved but when I'm comfortable, I open up quickly."

"Hmm, I noticed. You're still pretty shy though," Yoongi said and I raised my eyebrow, "How so."

"Let's see. You have your hair covering some of your face and also those big glasses too. I noticed you make yourself sweater paws and you fidget a lot too," He explained and I scrunched up my nose, "Are you always so good at catching details?"

He coughed and nodded quickly, "Y-Yeah."

I hummed then finished my peach juice before looking back at Yoongi to see his glass empty, "Thank you for the peach juice."

"No problem," He started then paused before hesitantly asking, "If it's not a problem, can we go to the hill?"

I nodded and smiled, "Sure! I have to be back home before my brother comes but he's going to be late today."

"Let's go!"

"Hold on," I grabbed the two empty glasses and headed to the back to wash them. After I was done, I headed back to the front, "We'll see you later Halmeoni, take care!"

We left the cafe and headed to the hill before spending the next few hours together.