Chapter 9

Ri Hyo's P.O.V. (The next day)

"Noona! I'm heading out!" Jimin called waking me up from my sleep. I sat up and cleared my throat, "Stay safe Jiminie!"

I heard the door shut and I fell back into my bed before sighing. After a few minutes of staring at my ceiling, I flipped myself over and squealed into my pillow. He loves me, he loves me.

I flipped myself over again then took a deep breath, "Yoongi loves me, he loves me."

I unconsciously smiled then brought my hands up to cup my cheeks before patting them, "I need to calm the fuck down."

"I can't," I sat up then looked around my room, "I need to do something. So I can get my mind off of him."

I stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I changed into a baby blue oversized turtleneck with my black leggings. Keeping my hair down, I walked out of the bathroom and heard a 'buzz' from my phone not long after.

Oppa<3: Good morning babe

My Baby: Good morning :)

I put my phone down on my bedside table before squealing again, "Min Yoongi what are you doing to me."

I looked back down at my phone after it buzzed.

Oppa<3: Do you want to go out today? I won't be able to for the upcoming week.

My Baby: Sure!

Oppa<3: I'm at the cafe with our juices

My Baby: Already?!

Oppa<3: Mhmm, hurry babe

My Baby: Alright, I'm coming

I quickly put some stuff into my purse and grabbed my phone before mumbling to myself, "Thank god I took a shower and I'm already dressed."

I made sure I locked my apartment then started power walking to the cafe. I reached the cafe and paused to catch my breath, "Holy shit, I need to exercise more. I'm so out of shape."

I ran my fingers through my slightly damp hair before pushing open the door. Yoongi was sitting in the corner table while scrolling through his phone. I sat down and he looked up, "Your hair is wet, how did you have time to take a shower?"

"I didn't," I started and put my phone on the table before continuing, "I took a shower and was already dressed before you texted."

"I'm impressed, took you 5 minutes to get here. Doesn't it usually take you 10?" He asked and I could feel myself blushing, "I was walking fast."

He laughed and I took a sip of my juice, "Aigo, you're so cute."

I stayed quiet and he smiled before drinking his juice. It was silent for a while until I spoke up, "Are you going to be busy for the rest of the week?"

"Yeah, I'm meeting some new colleagues. We have to get used to them before my brothers and I debut," He explained and I nodded slowly before taking another sip of my drink.

After we finished our drinks, Yoongi and I headed towards Han River. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his after our hands were brushing against each other making me blush. We got to our usual spot and sat down on a blanket Yoongi brought. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear then sighed, "It's a nice day today."

"It is, isn't it?" Yoongi chimed then started tapping his fingers on my thigh while humming a beat. I laughed slightly, "It kind of tickles."

He kept tapping my thigh, "Really?"

I nodded and he stopped. He dug through the bag he brought with him then looked at me, "Close your eyes."

I closed my eyes and put my hands over them as well. I could hear him rustling before he moved behind me. Yoongi moved all my hair to one side of my neck, "Put your hands down but keep your eyes closed."

I felt something cold against my collarbone shortly after lowering my arms. After a few seconds, Yoongi moved my hair back and I could feel him move again, "Alright, you can open your eyes now."

I opened my eyes and looked down before smiling, "You didn't have to."

"It's okay, I wanted to."

I smiled at the necklace with a garnet stone embedded into an aquamarine stone, "Thank you."