Chapter 8

Ri Hyo's P.O.V.

I laughed then pointed over to the pot cooling on the stove, "Would you like me to serve you some?"

"No, it's okay. I'm going out to lunch with one of my members," Jimin said and I nodded, "Have fun then! Remember, I might not be home late tonight so lock the doors and call if you need anything."

"Alright, bye Noona!"

"Bye!"

I watched as he left the apartment and I let out a sigh, "That was easier than I thought it was going to be."

I huffed out a breath then walked to my bedroom. I rolled my eyes at my boyfriend's sleeping figure before kneeling down next to the bed so I was level with his face. After a few seconds, he suddenly opened his eyes and I jumped, "What the fuck, I thought you were asleep."

"Am I attractive babe?" He teased and I rolled my eyes, "Shut up Yoongi."

He laughed then scooted over so I could lay next to him, "You know, your brother sounds really familiar."

I scrunched up my nose, "He rarely goes out, maybe he just has a similar voice to someone you know."

"Probably," Yoongi said then yawned making me laugh, "Go to bed."

His eyes lit up, "Can I?"

I nodded and he happily closed his eyes drifting off into sleep. Myself doing the same only a few short minutes later.

Time skip a few hours

"Babe."

I groaned rolling over, "5 more minutes."

"It's 8, we should head out," I sat up and Yoongi moved my hair out of my face, "Let's go to the hill."

I nodded and stood up stretching, "Wah, that was a good nap."

"Yeah, you looked peaceful," He laughed and my eyes widened, "You were awake?"

"For like, 2 hours," He shrugged and I whined, "Why didn't you wake me up!"

He shook his head smiling, "It doesn't matter, now go and freshen up. I'll be in the living room."

I watched as he left my room then sighed before mumbling, "He saw my ugly sleeping face."

I changed into something a little bit nicer than my pajamas. One of the many oversized sweaters I own with a tank top underneath and some leggings.

We walked out of the apartment and headed to the hill before sitting down and looking out. I was sitting with my legs out in front of me and Yoongi's head on my thighs.

"You know, this feels better than my pillow," He let out and I laughed, "I'm honored."

He turned his head so that he was facing me before looking at me making me blush, "W-What?"

"Nothing, you're just beautiful," He said and a few seconds after, he cringed, "That was disgusting."

I nodded, "Very disgusting, never do that again."

"You're beautiful."

Poke

"Beautiful."

Poke Poke

I couldn't help but giggle, "Stop, it tickles."

He immediately sat up and smirked at me making my eyes widened. I tried getting up but was too late and ended up getting bombarded by tickles.

"Stop!"

He paused and looked at me before giving me a smile. I stopped to look at him and admire him. No, Yoongi wasn't the best looking. No, he wasn't a romantic. But he was a genuine person with a smile that can light up even the darkest moments. I unconsciously smiled then looked down making my hair fall and cover my face.

(DON'T ATTAC ME BECAUSE I SAID HE WASN'T THE BEST LOOKING, I LOVE MY LITTLE DUMPLING ALRIGHT)

"What?" He asked and I shook my head before looking up, "You're beautiful."

He scoffed and looked at me, "Riri, have you gone crazy?"

"No, I was just thinking about how you're not the best looking nor are you romantic. But you're such a genuine and real person, your personality has become my favorite thing. Next to that gummy smile of yours," I breathed out and he smiled before leaning in, "I love you."

My eyes widened but before I could say anything, he leaned in closer and connected our lips making my eyes flutter shut. After a few seconds, he pulled away and I opened my eyes to see him looking fondly at me, "I love you, I love you. God, I love you."

"I-I love you too," I mumbled and he pulled me on his lap. My legs on either side of his waist and arms around his neck while his were rested on my hips. He sighed and rested his head in the crook of my neck, "I want to stay like this forever."

I hummed and nodded, "Me too."