Chapter 10

Ri Hyo's P.O.V.

"Yeah, no problem."

I kept looking at the necklace until a I thought of something, "Why is the garnet embedded into the aquamarine?"

I looked over at Yoongi and he was looking up at the sky. It was silent for a few minutes.

"Because no matter where you are, no matter where I am, you'll always be in my heart."

(OHMYGOSH)

I smiled and I could feel my cheeks heating up. He looked over at me and laughed then pinched my cheeks, "Aww, you're blushing."

"Stooopp," I whined while swatting his hands away making him raise them in the air, "You're blushing even harder."

"Min Yoongi I swe-"

I let out a breath, "I should just stop trying huh?"

"Yup."

Time skip to Ri Hyo getting back home

"Now I'm bored," I stared at the wall for a little bit until I blinked, "Do I sleep? No, I'm tired. Maybe I can eat some food! I'm not hungry... Ugh."

I plopped myself onto the couch and threw my purse over to the couch across from the one I was on. I didn't even notice Jimin come home until he waved his hand in front of my face, "Noona?"

I jumped up off of the couch and smiled at Jimin, "Hi Jimin!"

"Hi?" He asked questioning my sanity. Before I could speak he said, "I heard you were bored."

"How did you know?" I asked and he scratched the back of his neck, "You were talking out loud."

"Oh," I paused and then tilted my head, "How long have you been here?"

Jimin put his hands on my shoulders, "I came in right after you. Noona, you forgot to close the door."

"Wow," I muttered and Jimin walked away to the kitchen. I followed behind him and he handed me a glass of water, "You okay?"

I nodded then drank the water before placing the glass in the sink as Jimin was leaning against the counter. Lifting myself onto the counter across him, I started to swing my legs before asking, "How was your day today?"

"It was good, Sungdeuk hyung taught us the choreography for our dance and we practiced it a little bit," Jimin said and I pouted, "Are you seriously going to make me wait until you debut to hear the song?"

He laughed and nodded, "You have to wait like everyone else Noona."

"Jimin that isn't fair!" I groaned and he shrugged, "Well that sucks, doesn't it."

I glared at him, "Wow, you're so mean."

"No I'm not," He pouted and I shook my head in disagreement, "Yes you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"Hah! I got you!" I laughed and his eyes widened, "What the hell?"

(*insert jimin's 'what the hell' from ahl boy in luv la version making*)

"Language Park Jimin."

"Yes, Noona."

"You see, I'm always right aren't I?" I asked and he scoffed, "No, you're just stubborn."

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that and let you live for now," I hopped off of the counter and patted Jimin's chest. I walked to the living room and took my purse before heading to my room.

I changed into some more comfortable clothes and put my hair up into a messy bun before sitting down on my bed. My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

Wonho: Ri Hyooo

Reee: What

Wonho: I got a job

Reee: What the, when?

Wonho: Like, today

Reee: Ahh, where are you working?

Wonho: You're not gonna believe me

Reee: How'd you know?

Wonho: ...

Reee: I'm just kidding

Wonho: Ahh
Wonho: You're seriously not going to believe me though!

Reee: Nah, I probably will

Wonho: You won't

Reee: Bitch
Reee: Tell me and I'll be the judge of that

Wonho: Feisty

Reee: I will block you

Wonho; Okay okay
Wonho: I got a job at BigHit

Reee: cool
Reee: wAIT WHAT?!

Wonho: Yup, I start in a week

Reee: Eww, now I have to see you everyday

Wonho: You love me
read
Wonho: You're going to leave me on read?
read
Wonho: Wow, I see how it is
read
Wonho: i'M NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE
read

I rolled my eyes and put my phone on my bedside table before laying down, "Such a drama queen."