Epilogue

Time skip four months (October)

Ri Hyo's P.O.V.

Jiminie: Noona, can you not visit?

Noona: I'm sorry Jimin...

Jiminie: It's okay! You must be busy with your promotion, hwaiting!

I sighed and put my phone down before rubbing my temples. It's been around four months since I left BigHit and today was Jimin's birthday. My day was filled with meetings, and I barely had any time to visit him. Not that I visited him at all during those four months, but it's the thought that counts. Chan came up to me, "Are you okay Noona?"

I looked up at him and frowned, "It's my brother's birthday, but I can't visit him."

"We can sneak you out!" Seungkwan suggested, and I raised an eyebrow, "What?"

Hansol came up and smirked, "We can cover you for a few hours while you go visit Jimin!"

"Are you guys crazy? I'll get fired!" I exclaimed, and they shook their heads while Chan spoke up, "Leave it to us Noona."

-

Here I was. Standing in front of BTS' dorms just an hour later. I took a deep breath and knocked in the door before looking down to fix my blouse. The door opened, and I looked up to see Yoongi, "Riri..."

"Hey, is Jimin home?" I asked as he let me in and shut the door behind me, "He's about to be. The boys and I were planning to surprise him."

Yoongi was about to lean in to hug me but I walked past him. We can't get too close, no matter how much I love him. I can't ruin his career...

I walked in the living room and smiled at everyone, "Hey guys, it's been a while!"

"Oh my gosh Noona!"

"Omo it's Ri Hyo!"

I laughed and hugged everyone before smiling at the person I didn't recognize, "Hello."

She smiled back, and I was about to shake her hand until she pulled me in for a hug. I was surprised until I hugged her back before she pulled away, "Ahh I'm sorry! I prefer hugs. My name is Sooji!"

"No, it's okay! I'm sure you've already figured it out, but my name is Ri Hyo!" I smiled, and she nodded. I turned to everyone, "When's Jimin coming home?"

"In a few minutes," Jungkook mumbled as he typed on his phone, "He just texted me."

"Are you Jimin's girlfriend?" Sooji asked, and I laughed while shaking my head, "Oh no, I'm his older sister!"

She laughed, "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for assuming."

I started laughing with her, and we started to make small talk. We all sat in the living room waiting for Jimin until the door opened, making all the boys rush to the door.

"Happy Birthday Jiminie!!"

"Ahh, Hyungs! What is all this?" I heard him ask as he walked into the living room, "Noona?"

He ran over to me and hugged me, "I thought you wouldn't be able to come!"

"Chan, Hansol, and Seungkwan sneaked me out," I laughed, and he smiled before noticing Sooji, "Oh hi Noona! Thank you for coming!"

Sooji smiled, "Of course! Once Yoongi told me, I rushed over here!"

I looked over at Yoongi, and he had a bitter smile on his face. I shook my head and gave Jimin my present making him smile, "Thank you Noona!"

It was a sweater he had wanted for a while and some new earrings. The boys and Sooji gave him their presents and the rest of the day was spent by sharing stories.

My phone rang, and I excused myself to answer the call from Chan.

"Noona!"

"What is it, child?"

"You should start heading back!"

"Oh shit you're right, I'll be there soon."

I ended the call and went back to everyone, "Guys! I have to leave now. It was nice seeing everyone again and meeting you Sooji!"

I gave the boys a small smile, and Sooji walked over before hugging me, "Hopefully I get to see you soon!"

"Yeah! That would be great," We exchanged numbers, and Sooji smiled, "Could we hang out this weekend."

"Uhh yeah! I'll just have to che-"

"But we have a date this weekend babe," Yoongi spoke up, and my eyes widened slightly. I looked down at my shoes and took deep breaths. I heard Sooji scoff, "No we don't, I'm going to hang out with Ri Hyo this weekend."

"Riri- Ri Hyo's going to be busy," He said, and I looked back up smiling, "I'm sorry Yoongi-ssi, but I think I know my schedule better than you do."

I looked over at Sooji and smiled, "This weekend it is! I'll text you later."

I bid farewell to everyone and was about to head into my car before someone held my forearm, "Riri..."

I pulled my arm away from him and smiled, "Ri Hyo. I see that you've moved on."

"It's not what it looks like. Manager-nim is making us date for publicity," He sighed, and I shook my head, "It's okay, Manager-nim did what's best for you. You don't have to explain anything to me. Besides, she's a nice girl. I'm happy for you."

"I don't love her, I-I just said that because the boys don't know it's fake," He pleaded and I smiled, "Give her a chance, she'll make you happy. I'll leave you alone now. Take care of yourself Yoongi-ssi."

He stayed quiet, and I got into my car. He back away as I started my car and headed back to my company. Tears welled up in my eyes and I shook my head.

"At least one of us is happy."

-

cause (someone) to be no longer close or affectionate to someone; alienate

estranged