Chapter 13

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"Yah Hyung! That's my Noona you're talking to!" Jimin yelled and I sighed making Jin hyung smack my arm, "Go apologize."

I stood up wordlessly and headed out the door. Opening a few doors, I groaned when they were empty. Where did she go? I heard soft humming so I slowly opened a door to see Ri Hyo playing the piano.

I carefully walked in, softly shutting the door behind me as I heard her sing.

"You and your words obsessed with your legacy
Your sentences border on senseless
And you are paranoid in every paragraph
How they perceive you
You, you, you!
I'm erasing myself from the narrative
Let future historians wonder how Eliza
Reacted when you broke her heart
You have torn it all apart
I'm watching it burn
Watching it burn

The world has no right to my heart
The world has no place in our bed
They don't get to know what I said
I'm burning the memories
Burning the letters that might have redeemed you
You forfeit all rights to my heart
You forfeit the place in our bed
You'll sleep in your office instead
With only the memories of when you were mine
I hope that you burn..."

She let her fingers rest on the piano as the last note died out. I slowly walked over to her and sat down making her jump, "W-When did you get here?"

I shook my head before starting to play a random melody off of my head. She started humming and I closed my eyes letting my fingers dance across the keys as Ri Hyo's laughter filled my ears. After a few minutes, I stopped playing and turned to look at her, "I'm so sorry."

She let out a soft smile shaking her head, "It's okay."

"But it's not, it wasn't right for me to snap at you like that. You were just talking to him, a-and I didn't like it," I mumbled looking down. It was silent until her laughter rose making me look up at her questioningly, "What?"

"Is Min Yoongi jealous?" She teased and I scoffed before standing up, "That's just unbelievable."

I turned and was about to leave before she wrapped her arms around me from behind, "I love you."

I stayed quiet but a smile crept onto my face, "Yeah, I know."

I turned to look at her after she removed her arms from me. She was pouting and crossing her arms, "You're so mean to me."

I laughed at her face for a while but stopped when she didn't say anything else. My laughter died down as soon as I noticed her teary eyes, "Babe."

She immediately turned around and I quickly pulled her into my chest, "Hey hey, I was just kidding. I love you, I love you."

Incoherent mumbles were sounded as she buried her face into my chest. I moved my hand up and down her back, "Baby, I'm sorry. Gosh, I tried to make you feel better but then almost make you cry again. I'm so sorry, please don't cry."

She pulled away from me and shook her head, "I-It's okay, I'm just sensitive."

I stayed quiet and cupped her cheeks, "I'm sorry, I love you."

She smiled, "I love you too."

It was quiet as I held her cheeks in the palms of my hands. I looked at her nose that became red as well as well as her pink tinted cheeks. Taking in her appearance, I let out a sigh before kissing her forehead, "You ready to get back to everyone else?"

"No, I don't wanna," She shook her head while slightly frowning making my heart ache, "We have to, they'll think something is going on."

Ri Hyo sighed before fixing her hair and rubbing her eyes softly, "Let's go then."

I nodded and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before following her out the door. We walked back to everyone else and Jimin looked between the two of us.

"Did you apologize Hyung?" He asked and Ri Hyo nodded, "He did."

Jimin turned to me with a raised eyebrow and I nodded, "Listen to the lady Chim, I apologized."

Jimin was quiet before he smiled making his eyes fall into crescents, "Good! I don't like it when anyone is mean to my Noona."

Ri Hyo smiled before going over to Jimin, "Gosh, you're such an ass sometimes but I love you."

"Noona!"