Chapter 7

Yoongi's P.O.V. (2 months later)

I bit my lip and looked up at the clock. Why was time moving so slow? I sighed and started tapping my foot on the wooden floor. A hand rested on my leg and stopped it from continuously tapping. I looked up to see Jin hyung, "What is it Hyung?"

"Are you okay? You've been fidgeting the last half hour," He pointed out and I tilted my head, "Has it really been that long?"

"Okay, maybe I exaggerated a little bit," He trailed off then cleared his throat before continuing, "You've been like this the past few weeks. Is there something going on?"

I shook my head, "Nothing's going on."

He raised an eyebrow on my then patted my arm, "If it's a girl, make sure not to waste any time and tell her how you feel."

"It's nothing like that!" I blurted out and Jin hyung looked at me with wide eyes, "So it is a girl."

"Yah!" I yelled and the continued, "I never said it was a girl."

He rolled his eyes, "You getting defensive over this just proves that is a girl. Shut up Yoongi."

I scoffed and mumbled, "Like you would know."

"I heard that," He lightly scolded then sighed, "Okay, but actually. You have to tell her how you feel. What if you're too late? Maybe someone else will take her."

My thoughts flickered over to a few months ago and a small smile appeared on my face before I shook my head. Jin hyung looked at me worried and I shook my head again, "It's fine."

I bit my lip and looked down at my phone. We still have three hours until we can leave. Ugh, why is this affecting me so much?

Ri Hyo's P.O.V. (A few hours later)

I hummed as I brought the pot down from the stove and set it on the counter to cool down. Damn, I'm losing my cooking skills. I groaned to myself then sighed, "Don't lose yourself Ri Hyo, you have a life and it will not be revolved around that boy."

The doorbell rang and I raised an eyebrow. Did Jimin forget his key? I rushed towards the entrance when the doorbell chimed again then opened the door. I was immediately turned and my back was pushed against the wall. A pair of lips landed on mine and I felt lust take over me as I kissed back with just as much eagerness. After a few minutes, he pulled away to take a deep breath, "Wow."

"Okay first of all, why the hell are you at my apartment and second of all, what if my brother was home?" I asked and he shrugged, "I missed you and I'd still kiss you."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away before heading back to the kitchen. He walked in behind me then rested his chin on my shoulder, "I'm sorry babe."

"It's fine," I breathed out and I could feel myself blush at our close proximity. I could hear him laugh before he pulled away from me, "We just made out but you're blushing because of how close I am to you."

I stayed quiet and started blushing even more.

"Did you get possessed?" He joked and I rolled my eyes, "Shut u-"

The front door lock started to open and my eyes widened. Fuck. I grabbed Yoongi by his arm then dragged him over to my room, "My brother's home. Hide here for a while because he rarely comes in here. I'll convince him to go out."

"Got it," He jumped on my bed then buried himself under the covers making me roll my eyes as I walked out of the room, "He's so lazy..."

"Noona!"

I smiled at Jimin then ruffled his hair, "How was practice today?"

"Tiring as usual, we're debuting soon so I won't be home that much," Jimin pouted and I smiled then patted his cheek, "It's okay Jiminie, I won't be at home that much anyways either."

"Why?" He asked confused and I sighed, "Youngmi said we go back to work in June, so in about a week."

Jimin's eyes widened, "R-Really?"

"Yeah, but don't worry. I'll still be able to take care of my baby brother no matter how busy I am," I cooed and pinched his cheek making him whine, "Noona!"