Chapter 4

Ri Hyo's P.O.V.

"Wait what?" I asked and he laughed before repeating himself, "Call me Oppa."

It was quiet for a few minutes until he spoke up, "Never mind, forget I said that. It's too cringey."

"Nope! Now I'm going to call you Oppa!" I teased and he groaned making me laugh. He smiled before reaching over and stealing my peach juice making me pout, "Yah! That's mine!"

He narrowed his eyes at me making me sigh, "Oppa! It's mine, give it back!"

He clicked his tongue after taking another sip and handing me back the drink, "I didn't want anymore anyway."

"Stop lying," I scoffed before drinking my juice and finishing it making him pout, "Shit, now I can't have anymore."

I pointed over to the counter and sighed before calling out, "Halmeoni! Can we get 2 glasses of peach juice?"

"Alright, be there in a minute!"

He then turned to me and I laughed at the sour look on his face, "Wasn't so hard now, was it?"

"It was so hard..." He pouted and I smiled then looked down fiddling with my fingers. It was silent for a few minutes until the Halmeoni came up to our table and gave us our drinks, I smiled and was about to pay before Yoongi did. I pouted and the Halmeoni laughed, "Aigo, uri Ri Hyo has found a sweet boy!"

"Halmeoni!" I whined and she kissed the top of my head before winking and leaving me blushing. I could hear Yoongi laughing at me and I turned to face him making the laughter die out, "What?"

"Nothing," He shook his head then grabbed his phone and held it out to me, "Give me your number."

"What if I don't want to?" I teased and he scoffed, "Fate will bring me back to you."

I scrunched up my nose and took his phone before putting my number in. I gave him back his phone and held mine in front of him, "Give me yours."

"What if I don't want to?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes before repeating, "Fate will bring me back to you" in a mocking voice.

I heard him curse under his breath before he put his number in and handed me his phone back. I laughed when I saw he saved himself as 'Oppa'.

"Wow, so boring. You saved yourself as Ri Hyo," He said and I blew some hair out of my face, "I'm sorry, I don't have a nickname."

All of a sudden he looked up at me and stared at me without saying anything. I nervously gulped and grabbed my new peach juice before taking a sip. It's been a few minutes and he hasn't moved or looked away from me at all. I blinked and was about to speak up until he did.

"Riri!" He said and I tilted my head, "What?"

"Riri, that's my nickname for you!" He smiled and I assumed he went on his phone to change my contact name. I felt my cheeks heat up and I cleared my throat to try and not look awkward.

"You look awkward."

Damnit.

I looked up and softly smiled before deadpanning, "It's not like you're not awkward too."

That made his eyes go wide and I laughed before shaking my head. I looked at the time and it was my turn for my eyes to get wide.

"What?" Yoongi asked and I quickly stood up, "I have class in 10 minutes!"

"Holy shi- Hurry up and go!" He yelled and I nodded before saying a quick bye and leaving the cafe. Shit, how did I not notice what time it was?

I was about to go and cross the street before an arm wrapped around my waist pulled me back right as a car zoomed right in front of my face. The person who saved me quickly removed their arm and cleared their throat.

"Thank you so mu-"

I stopped in the middle of my sentence when I saw who saved me, "W-Wonho?"

"Hey," He nervously laughed and I hit his chest, "Don't 'hey' me! You left without saying goodbye you dick!"

"I'm sorry, I broke my phone when I left and I couldn't remember your number," He said softly and I scoffed, "Fuck your excuses."

"Damn Riri, chill. Oh, who's that?"

I looked to the right to see Yoongi holding a to-go cup and looking between Wonho and I. Wonho looked over and his eyes widened.

"Is he your boyfriend?!"