Chapter 19

Ri Hyo's P.O.V. (the next day)

I packed up all of my belongings from my desk and looked over at Youngmi's. I haven't seen her since yesterday, and I'm glad. I don't know what I would've done. I sighed looking around the office. I'll miss this place. I picked up my box and was about to leave before someone called my name. I turned around to see Wonho, and I was about to go until he grabbed my shoulder.

"Let go of me," I let out, and he turned me around to face him, "Ri Hyo you have to listen to me."

"Are you going to tell me how much you hate me? Or why you decided to bust Yoongi and me? Wonho, when I told you about us, I trusted you!" I exclaimed, and he sighed, "Please just listen."

"Fine, you have a minute," I said and put down the box. Wonho bit his lip, "Youngmi threatened me with my family. She talked about sending her men to Gyeonggi, and I was terrified. She talked about Hosung and his wife, and she even told me they were expecting! I didn't want to hurt you Ri Hyo, but I was scared. I couldn't even back out because she had cameras planted at my house and I jus- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

I pulled Wonho into a hug, and I could feel my shoulder getting wet. I rubbed his back, "No it's okay. You were trying to protect your family, I understand."

"If I stood up and did something this wouldn't have happe-"

"Wonho it's okay. I'm not mad at you," I smiled softly, and he looked down, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, but I am going to ask you for a favor if that's okay?" I asked, and he immediately nodded, "I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Keep me updated on Yoongi? Make sure he's okay?" I asked, and he nodded, "I will, I promise."

"Okay, I guess I'll see you soon huh?"

Wonho helped me put my things into my car, and I gave him one final hug before heading to my apartment. I unlocked the door to see Jimin sitting in the living room. He looked up and patted the spot next to him.

"Noona," He started, and I could see he was hesitating. I waited quietly as he spoke up, "I have to move into the dorms."

I nodded, "That actually works out perfectly."

"Are you moving Noona?" He asked, and I nodded, "I have to be closer to the new company."

"Will you visit?" He asked, and I forced a smile, "I'll try to whenever I have time."

I'm sorry Jimin, I don't think I can face Yoongi.

I helped Jimin pack his things then moved on to start packing my stuff. After a few hours, we were both wholly done and loaded everything into my car.

"I'll drop you off," I said, and he nodded. I drove to the dorms and went inside to bid everyone goodbye.

"Noona's here!" Jimin exclaimed making everyone rush into the room except Yoongi. I smiled and gave everyone a quick hug as Yoongi sluggishly walked into the room. I went over to him and hugged him before mumbling, "Take care of yourself, I love you."

He hummed softly, "You too, I love you."

I pulled away and smiled at everyone, "Jimin I'm gonna head down to my car. Can you get someone to help you with your things?"

I walked out of the apartment and wiped away my tears as I climbed into my car. Jimin and Jungkook came to take all of Jimin's stuff. I waved at them when they were down and started my car, "I'll miss you guys."

I started driving to my new apartment and moved my boxes inside before heading to the new company. I looked up and sighed before walking in. I walked to the reception and smiled, "Hello, I'm Park Ri Hyo."

"Oh, Ms. Park! You're here a little early," She smiled, and I nodded, "I finished moving my things so I thought I'd just come over."

"Alright, we have a group of trainees preparing to become idols. You'll be working with them now," She explained, and I nodded before following her into what seemed to be a practice room.

"Here they are, boys!"

They all stood in a line and smiled before greeting me, "Say the name! Seventeen! Annyeonghaseyo Seventeen imnida!"