GET DA MAN AWAY FROM ME! Part 1

Warnings: Captain America Issued: LANGUAGE!

Peter was bored. He was in his biology class, and the boy knew all about radio-physical technology. Bruce told him enough about it on the days that Peter escaped Tony's grasp. "... and so the compound of sodium, phosphorous, and radium, combined with the effects of Infrared and Gamma radiation created that specific mutation!" The teacher finished. The boy went back to ignoring the teacher. "Dude!" Ned said, nudging him. "Wha- Ned, what is it?" Peter asked irritably. "Ms. Warner is about to tell us about the field trip on Friday!" Ned whispered. Peter sat up straighter, eyes lighting up. "And so, we have scored ourselves a field trip at... Stark Industries!! Permission slips are on my table!" Ned grinned, but Peter slumped over with a groan. "Dude! I have to tour the place where I moved in a month ago!" Ned simply laughed. "And you left May after Tony bought her a nice house so he could kidnap you!" Peter simply put his face in his hands, muttering: "I'm screwed..." Just then, the bell rang and the teacher excused herself to use the restroom.

"Ha!" Flash's voice rang out above the chatter of Peter's biology class as soon as Ms Warner was gone. "Now we'll all know that PENIS PARKER is lying about his 'Stark Internship'!" Most of the class started laughing, excluding Cindy Moon, MJ, Ned, and Abe. They just looked at Peter sympathetically. "It's ok, Peter. They'll all regret it when they know you're telling the truth!" Ned exclaimed. Meanwhile, MJ stood up. "Remember when we asked for your opinion? Because I don't. And if you're waiting for me to care what you think, get me some food because 'never' is a LONG time!" Her eyes were blazing with fury. "So leave him alone, EUGENE." "Why should I listen to you? You're just a girl!" Flash scoffed. "Sorry, what was that? I don't speak bullsh*t. Honestly, if I wanted to kill myself, I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ. And were you born on a highway? I heard that's where most accidents happen." MJ fired back, leaving Flash sputtering in fury and shock. "So leave Peter alone, since your parents were LIVING PROOF that two wrongs don't make a right." Peter stared at Michelle in awe. "W-whatever!" Flash spat. He fled the biology classroom, making a point to slam into Peter's shoulder and mutter: "Need your girlfriend to stick up for you, huh Penis? That's soooo lame." Peter simply rolled his eyes. Meanwhile, Ned was staring at MJ in shock. "Dude!" He exclaimed. "Michelle, that was..." "Amazing?" Peter put in. "Definitely," Ned said with a grin. "Thanks, MJ. You're awesome," Peter recognized. Michelle looked up from the book that she had reopened. "Mhm, no problem, loser."

*For convenience purposes: SPYder-Man is Peter, GuyOnTheCouch is Ned, and WhateverItIsIDon'tCare is MJ. In this one-shot she knows that Peter is Spider-Man.*

SPYder-Man: Ned! What am I supposed to do? The Avengers will embarrass the HECK out of me!

GuyOnTheCouch: I don't know, hide it from them? SPYder-Man: Great idea, Ned. Let's try to hide a field trip form from one billionaire, one incredibly smart radiation scientist / raging hulk, a 80 year old virgin / super soldier, a super soldier that is also a SPY, ANOTHER SUPER SOLDIER / SPY that has a metal arm, a woman with insane magical powers, two Norse gods, one android, an archer, a guy that flies around with mechanical bird wings, and war veteran that ALL would jump at the chance to embarrass me. GuyOnTheCouch: Um, ok, maybe not. Just hope, then, that they don't embarrass you too badly. WhateverItIsIDon'tCare: Peter, did you even think that 'Hey! Maybe they'll be at the compound, not the tower'? SPYder-Man: If they know I'm coming, then trust me, they'll be there.