Avengers at the Beach

Fluff->Angst->Fluff

Organic webbing, stingers, Miles Morales-style camouflage and lightning, talking to spiders.

Civil war didn't happen.

Because it occurs in the middle of this chapter (with the addition of Bruce, Shuri, and Thor).

You'll understand when you get to it.

"Gather around, kiddos!" Tony announced. Peter looked up from his science homework to see him beaming from across the room. Natasha strolled up next to Peter. "What terrible idea do you think he has this time?" She inquired, glancing at the man. Peter grinned at her. "Could be a lot of things."

"We are going on vacation!" Tony continued as the rest of the Avengers walked up. "Is he crazy?" Sam asked, looking over at Wanda. "Quite possibly," She replied. Peter frowned, worried. Who would look out for the people of Queens and the rest of New York while he was away? Clint put a hand on his shoulder, immediately knowing what Peter was going to ask. Then the man voiced the question. "We've got SHIELD watching the streets, while you're gone," Tony said comfortingly. Peter nodded, somewhat reassured. "What if something earthshattering happens when we're gone?" Steve queried. Tony rolled his eyes. "Relax, Capsicle. A two-day vacation won't hurt anyone. We're going to the beach!!" Wanda cheered, Bucky grinned, and the rest of the Avengers began to smile. "And we're leaving in 15 minutes, so hurry!"

Cue panic.
Peter ran up to his room immediately after Tony finished. He was anxious to start packing up his stuff. He tossed in a few of his best science pun shirts and hastily flipped the lid to his small briefcase shut. Peter dashed down the stairs and threw his suitcase into the Quinjet that Tony had prepared.

There was a sharp pain in his wrist, and he blinked down at the stingers he had developed a few days ago. He had just been chilling there, when they stabbed into the pillows. Then he realized that he was invisible. Then he realized that the bed was pulsing with electricity. Next he noticed that there were webs everywhere, and he didn't have his shooters on. And there were millions of spiders around his bed. 

Then he had muffled a scream. "Please go away," He whispered to the spiders, not thinking they would actually leave.

One of them went "oh, okay, see you later," and then they all left.

Peter just looked back and stared at the ceiling. Was this a dream?

His first reaction was "...what the fuck."

Then his second reaction was to get out of the bed.

His third reaction was realizing that he could shoot webs out of his wrists now, without shooters.

His fourth reaction was to keep all of this a secret so he could use it in the next prank war.

So he did.

The pain faded, and the rest of the Avengers walked in.

Ten minutes later, they were on their way.

Five minutes later, they were at a nice little private beach. Peter was marveling at the speed the plane could fly. On the sand was a large house, probably a mansion. There were also smaller cabins around it. Clint was out the door as soon as they slid open, and made his way toward the beach house. 

Sam started running after him, and Bucky smirked suddenly. The man ran out of the door and sped past Sam, shouting a quick "On your left!" as he went by. Sam, looking annoyed, raised a hand and flipped him off. Peter smiled, and started to get out the door. He pressed a button on his watch, and his Spider Suit appeared around him, then he webbed his way across cabins so that he could reach the house before all of them.