No-no Words

"Hey there, Peter!" Clint yelled as the boy moved casually into the training room. Don't say a word. They won't figure it out if I don't betray myself. Peter thought to himself. "Hey, Clint. Can I join in?" He asked aloud, nodding at the free-for-all in front of him. "Sure!" Nay yelled, drop-kicking Tony. "Okay, thanks!" Peter shouted back. The boy pressed a button on his wristband, which used nano-tech to form his suit. "Hello, Peter," Karen's voice - which he had recently reinstalled - echoed out. "Hey Karen!" Peter said. "Any idea how to take down Spangles here?" He added as Steve turned to face him. "Remember what Mr. Stark always said?" Karen prompted. "Right," Peter agreed, aiming his web shooters. PEW! The web unloaded from its cartridges, and bound Steve's legs, tripping him up. "Always aim for the legs," Peter finished, jumping after the fallen super soldier. He pressed  down on Steve. "Surrender?" He queried. "Питер!" Nat yelled. Peter jerked his head up when she called his name in Russian. Wanda, Vision, and Thor were converging on her, and she was barely holding them off. Peter glanced back at Steve, who was grinning a bit, then leapt off and, shooting a web quickly, swung over to Natasha and kicked Thor back. "Spiders stick together!" He cheered, turning back to the other two. "That's right!" Nat agreed. "Spidey!" Wanda yelled, turning on him. "How dare you!" Peter just grinned and swung toward her. The woman flung up her hands, halting his webs and causing him to crash down. Peter flipped up and flung himself into her, disorienting her enough to make her stumble. He deftly leapt over to Clint and grabbed a stun arrow from the man's quiver, then back in about a second. Peter got in a kick that Wanda didn't manage to deflect, then jabbed at her with the stun arrow, causing her to collapse. She quickly surrendered.

Peter then dashed toward Vision, who phased through his punch. "Shit!" He yelped, surprised. "Ooh, Steve doesn't like that kind of talk," Natasha said saucily. "Romanoff, I swear-" Steve began. "Give it up, Spangles! We're not forgetting it!" Tony yelled from the midst of his brawl with Bucky. Peter lunged again with the arrow, and while Vision was incapacitated, Natasha finished up with Thor and got in a ton of good kicks and punches. Peter nodded at Natasha, who flashed him a thumbs up. Nat could take care of this.

Peter looked around. It was just Bucky, Steve, Tony, Nat, Clint, and him. "Mr. Stark!" Peter yelled suddenly. "Behind you!" Tony blinked, turned, and barely dodged Bucky's oncoming punch. "Thanks, kid!" Tony yelled back.

"Although you can call me Tony!" "Okay, Mr. Stark!"

Peter grinned to himself, ducking under Steve's arm and judo-flipping him. "Nat!" Peter yelled as Steve managed to land on his feet and knock him down. "Coming!" She yelled, then, in a whirlwind of vengeance, the super-spy slammed into Steve, knocking him away and beating him up. "Kid!" Tony yelled at the same time his Spidey-Senses went off. Peter caught Bucky's metal fist, and smiled. "Man, that never gets old!" He exclaimed aloud. Bucky rolled his eyes, then struck with another hand, which Peter also caught. "Nice try, Bucky!" Peter declared, then sweep-kicked him and flipped away. "Oh, so you call him Bucky, and me Mr. Stark?" Tony complained. "Pretty much, Mr. Stark!" Peter replied. He looked up. Natasha was sneaking up on Tony. Due to the 'Spiders Stick Together' pact, he didn't say a word. Peter ducked as Bucky lunged at him, then straightened and watched as Nat leapt, pinned Tony, and got him out. "Betrayal!" Tony wailed after he surrendered, sending a mock glare at Peter. The man's eyes widened, then were quickly schooled into normalcy as Peter's senses went off. He wheeled and flipped Bucky as he man converged. "Thanks for the help, Mr. Stark!" Peter yelled. The man just rolled his eyes as Bucky tapped out. Clint looked up from his fight with Natasha and kicked her away quickly, then ran towards Peter. His senses failed to warn him of the drawn bow, but instead warned him of the preparing punch. As Peter raised an arm to block the punch, he got a stun arrow to the shoulder. As Peter yelled, he saw Natasha tackle Clint and get him out. Peter staggered to his feet and raised his hands defensively, feeling the effects of the arrow take hold. Come ON, advanced healing! He pleaded. Peter got in a good couple punches until Natasha slid underneath him and knocked him down. "Surrender?" She asked teasingly. "You win this time," Peter said reluctantly. "Hell yeah, I do," She said, straightening up. "Oh, wait!" Steve yelled suddenly. "Peter here is a minor! No cursing in front of minors!" He exclaimed. Peter just stared, then they all started laughing.