Chapter 1

Clementine's P.O.V

It has to be at least past twelve now, the raider's have all left, the walkers have all been burned alive and shoot, the night fell so silent I swear I could hear the anger that surrounded me, they are all looking at him, at Abel.
He looked like he had been hit by a car, his right leg was completly mangled, blood poaring out of his nose tied to the streetlamp. We all approached him.
His head shot up has he heard our footsteps.
I look at him with hate, him and Lily had nearly single handedly destroyed our home, I notice as I stare he begins to giggle.
THAT is where i completely lose it.
I begin to kick on his broken leg and dig my boot heel into his wound, he screams.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!"

"Where did she take them?!" I ask furiously.

He remains silent.

"She asked you a question." Ten says.

"Go fuck yourselves, better yet why don't you fuck eachother."
Abel says venomously.

He looks at me and Louis, my face burning up I ignore his words, anger taking me over, I stomp my boot heel straight to his pale bloody face.

He whimpers in return, that is when I feel two warm hands pull me towards the dorms, I look behind to see Louis, he signals Aj to follow us, I immediately ask him what the hell he was doing.

"Louis"!? I shout out. The others baffled by what had happened, they just look over to us and back at Abel, I think they are in shook.

"Don't talk Clem" he says.

"I had it handled" I say.

"We can't interrogate him now it's late and your tired".

How could he tell? It's like we are telepathic at times like he knew exactly what my deal was. It had to be one of the most shittiest nights I could remember, I couldn't stop thinking about Violet...Omar...Aasim...
Embarrassingly, sadness began to take me over, I started crying. I sobbbed. I couldn't see Louis's reaction, but I could hear him gasp.

"Clem"?! He says, with worry in his tone.

I then sob even more, bawling my eyes out, a sharp pain digging in my heart.
I couldn't protect them, I let them all down.
I bury my face into my hands, Louis grabs me hard into a bear hug, he craddles my head and has one arm wrapped around my back so I would dig into him. God, I could have stayed in his arms forever, I felt like nothing could harm us.

A few minutes later of some gentle caresses of Louis trying to calm me, I also feel Aj's little hands hugging our legs tightly. I have to be strong for them, I have to protect them, and the other kids.
They are my family now.
No matter what the cost.
Ericssons is my home now.
I will protect it with my life.