Chapter 5

Clementine's P.O.V

An hour or so later me and Ruby are still preparing our lunch, it smells absolutely divine, Ruby managed to bring some fresh herbs from the greenhouse we managed to clear out a few weeks ago. I must say Willy is doing really well with his watch despite the circumstances, Aj and Ten are still drawing and talking the hour away, and Louis is not in the yard.

"Where did Louis go"?

"Probably to ruff up Abel".
Ruby snickers.

"What"? I say suprised.

"Nah just jokin, Louis is a sweetheart". she says smiling down at the nearly cooked stew.

"Yeah"...I murmur.

"Give it five minutes and we are there". She says.

I nood politly at her, and look towards Aj and Ten, I make my way towards their bench.

"Hey boys, whatcha doin there"? I say smiling at them both.

"Hey Clem". Ten beams at me.
Gosh Ten was such a cute kid.

I sit down next to Ten, considering Aj looks so drawn into his drawing, like nothing could interrupt his happiness.
I look over at Ten's drawing, the way he could draw his feelings and thoughts on paper always never ceased to astound me.

"I'm drawing Mitch". He says.

I frown.

"Mitch is in a better place Clem, he always talked about creating the biggest explosion, as he always said to put the Bang in The Big Bang".

I had to hand it to Ten, he was an incredible kid, always thinking on the positive side of this fucked up world.

"That's, beautiful Ten".
I say, he smiles in gratitude up at me and I send him a smile back.

I turn towards Aj.

"What bout you kiddo"?

Aj suddenly begins to hide his drawing, covering it with his arms flat across the table.

"Aww don't I get to see it Goofball"? Sounding disappointed.

"Nope"!

Louis comes over to our bench where were sat, looking beat as ever.

"Hey, you okay"?
I say looking up at his face as he towers over all of us.

He places his hands on my shoulders, massaging them.
God that feel nice.

"Fine as wine". He says excitedly.

"You've never had wine". Ten remarks.

"Nope"!
"I just thought id make a little rhyme".

He had the biggest smile on his face, that smile, that damn smile.

"Alright y'all"!
"Come and get it"!

We quickly assemble the bowls and spoons, filling them with stew, we then take our seats, Louis doesn't miss his opportunity, he sits next to me, handing me my bowl, Ruby sitting in front with Willy and Ten ,eating but finishing his drawing. Suddenly, Aj sits and barges right in the middle of me and Louis. He then passes a bowl down, Aj taking it gulping it down like there was no tomorrow. Louis looks over to me and smirks, he is going to do something, I just don't know what.
Before I could guess, I look behind to see Louis hand wonder over to my back, he starts caressing it, I was worried Aj would react, but he was too busy eating. His gentle caresses began to send shivers up and down my spine, not the uncomfortably ones, the tingly ones. He begins eating his stew like he is minding his own business and as I take my first mouthful of stew, his hand travels lower, I ignore it, thinking it was nothing, I shallow, and I can feel his hand squeeze my ass, I let out an audible moan, mortified, I flush bright red.