Chapter 2

Louis's P.O.V

I could feel the cold air settling on my skin, I could feel her shiver beneath my warm embrace, I couldn't stop myself from staring at her indescribable beauty, her gorgeous amber eyes staring at me I began to feel hot, I think she noticed, my face was flushed. Then I stared at her lips, just earlier she kissed me, she actually kissed me. I place my hand on her rosie cheek, I wanted to kiss her so badly.
But I could feel her crisp cheeks and surrendered.

"Lets go inside Clem" I say to her softly.

She nods, subjecting herself to my voice.
I notice Aj nearly falling over due to tiredness, so I pick him up into my arms, his little arms grabbing me around my neck.
Clem smiles back at me, god I loved her smile, her beautiful smile.

As we enter the dorms, I reach her and Aj's room. She opens the door.

"Thank you so much for carrying Aj" she says smiling at me as I settle him on his bed.

"Glad to be of service" I say giggling, she rolls her eyes at me and chuckles, I could tell that she was still wound up by Abel, at least she wasn't hidding it.

As I'm kneeling down at Aj's bed I pull the covers over him and rub his cheek, he really was a incredible little boy. After what had happened to Marlon, a part of me wanted him and Clem gone and out of my life forever, now, I can't even forgive myself, to see them leave that day when we escorted them passed the safe zone, I felt like shit, Aj only shoot Marlon because he was scared for Clem, I was scared for her, Marlon was like my brother and I loved him. All those years of goofing around playing games and being the 'Class Clown' trying to raise everyone's spirits, Marlon was trafficking our family like meat to the raiders, I don't know how I feel about him now, all I feel is empathy.

"Hey"

I feel her hand on my shoulder, I pulls myself up to my feet and unexpectedly presses her lips to mine, my heartbeat quickens, I feel like it would explode at any minute now, our kiss becoming more and more passionate, I have to break away or I might combust.

"I think you should be in bed Clem" I propose breathlessly.

"Want to tuck me in too"? She says.

Did she just say that?

"Alright Queen Clem" I say proudly.

She begins to take her jacket off, and then with a slight of drunken sleepy courage I start to unlace her boots, she looks down at me and I couldn't beleve what I was seeing, she had a lustful look in her eyes, I give her my famous cheeky smirk and take her boots completely off. She then jumps up and I pull the covers down and then over her covering her body.

"Sleep tight" I say caressing her soft cheek, she is a lot warmer now than she did before in the yard.

"Louis"? She says desperately.

Her eager tone left me worried.
I look at her directly straight in her eyes.

"Stay" "Please stay" She whimpers.

I lean forward brushing a lose strand of hair out of her tanned face, tucking it behind her ear, I rest my hand on her cheek and kiss her again softly on her lips once again, I pull away feeling lightheaded, wishing it could have lasted forever. But I knew someone had to deal with Abel.

"Im sorry but I can't" I say with regret in my voice.

She frowns, which feels like I was being punched through my chest, how could I feel so guilty and heartbroken. Then, I knew.
I was in love.

Unable to overcome my urge to leave and deal with Abel, I remove my trusty coat, folding it and putting it on the side, then removing my boots very quickly, she grabs me from behind by my waist and I fall besides her on the bed, she smiles sweetly and I giggle like an idiot next to her, she then wraps the covers over me too, I pull her into a snuggle, I feel so warm in her arms, and satisfied like never before, her arm over my chest hugging me tightly, sleep winning us both over, we drift off into euphoria.

Clementine's P.O.V

It was early, I could feel the sun shining on my face, I let out a tired yawn, wipping the sleep out of my eyes, I suddenly remember last night, I quickly turn ny head.
He isn't there.
Louis must have left earlier on, Aj is still in bed though, sound asleep. Why would he leave me? Did I do something wrong? So many questions were running wildly in my head, turning my head towards the window I notice it actually isn't that early, having no idea what is happening, I quickly grab my jacket zipping it up, and then my boots, I flush like a tomato remembering last night Louis unlacing my boots, my body went all fuzzy and hot just watching him down at his knees looking up at me with that aluring look.
What the fuck is happening to me?
I try to disregard the butterflies in my stomach and hop out of bed, I walk over to Aj's bed and let out a sigh. He looked so peaceful I didn't have the heart to wake him, so I make my way slowly to the door, tiptoeing trying not to make a noise, I close the door behind me and set off to find Louis and the others.

As I walk over to the yard, I notice Rosie laying just outside the dorms.

"Hiya Rosie" I say

Rosie begins to get excited, wagging her tiny tail, I kneel, but nearly knocking me over she begins to lick my hand, making me giggle.

" Eww Rosie"! Surrendering to my giggles.

She woofs and scampers of towards the graveyard, probably to visit Marlons grave, deep down he had a good heart, he tried his best to protect and care for everyone in this school, but instead it just blew up in his face. I wish we could have made things right.
Lost in my thoughts, Louis begins to approch me, I look up, smiling at him with love.

It was impossible to not love Louis.

"Good morning beautiful"! He says in a sing song voice.

His comment made me blush bright red.

"Why did you leave"? "Last night I mean".

"Sorry Clem but I had to take care of you know who"

"Where is he now"? I ask

"He is locked upstairs next to the office" "I had Willy look after him"

"You sure that's a good idea"? I ask cautiously.

"Fuck." Louis sneers.

He lowers his head in guilt, with his hands on his hips.

"Mitch." He says weary.

Oh god, Lily murdered Mitch.
Flashbacks of last night hit me like an incoming bus.

"Goddammit".

I stare in absolute horror of what i have just witnessed, Ten backing away on the ground in fear, Willy shouting Mitch's name at the top of his lungs, being pulled back by Aasim.

"Kill who you have to!" "Take the rest!"

I stare blankly at the ground.

He deserved so much better.