Chapter 4

Clementine's P.O.V

I watch him anticipating as he slowly dips his body in the glisering waters, he lowers himself more and more in until the water is just below his chest, eyeing the fish I saw earlier on, I start to tire and kneel down towards the ground, he looks at me, smirking thinking he's the almighty king of the jungle, goes straight for it. Failing hysterically, he slips on the waters surface and falls backward into the water causing a huge splash.
I couldn't contain myself much longer after that, I burst out in hysterics, falling on my ass, I'm lying on my back on the ground very close to the river, hand over my mouth trying to contain my laughter and my other hand on my stomach trying to make sure I don't die of the giggle fits.
I manage to lift myself up by the support of my elbows, I look over to see him, he has surfaced and is staring at me, not so impressed by my outburst, his expression left me literally dying. I fall back once again on my back, I started to roll on my stomach with my legs crossed holding my head up so I could lean on them. I suddenly feel something tug my boot.

"Alright".
"Now your in trouble".
He says like he means business.

I squeal like I have never before as he starts to pull me towards him, his hands on my legs taking no prisoner's.

"NOO"!!!! "STOP"!!! I plead, giggling still, he completly ignores me.

A few seconds later I am in the water with him, I gasp at the freezing cold water, he pulls me towards him, lifting me up so our wet bodies are touching, he holds onto me by gripping me by my thighs, adrenaline coursing through my body, I wrap my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck, I hold onto him for dear life.

"Oh fuck"!  "Its...f...freezing"! I mutter.

He giggles at me, shaking his head.

"Guess who finds it funny now"
"Me". He says proudly.

"You"...."you"...

"I"...."i"...

"Your such a jerk".

"And YOU LOVE IT"!

"I love you".

Those 3 words have finally slipt out, for a moment, our world has stopped, the planet has stopped turning, the walkers have stopped roaming, all I could hear was his breathing becoming heavier, I could feel his heartbeat rapidly beat agaisnt his chest like hammer agaisnt cloth. He was looking at me straight in the eyes. I notice he swallows hard.
Is he in shook?
I go to ask him if he is okay, but before I could even consider that, he starts to lean in, my heartbeat was going millions of miles an hour that very second. As he leans in, he kisses me, I could feel his soft, wet lips on mine, not intending it to last very long, I come very close to pulling away, but he starts to deepen our kiss. I felt so....hot. I unconsciously move my arms holding onto his neck, making him move even more closer to me, our lips start moving more and more, it was becoming very, very passionate.
Suddenly, my body starts vibrating, it was the weirdest sensation I have ever felt in my whole life, it wasn't painful, it was coming from down there. Louis then brought one of his hands from my back to my cheek, cradling it, stroking my face, he was holding me up with one arm, I never knew he was so strong, he seemed so relaxed and goofy. I tried so hard to keep my composure.

What is happening to me?
Why do I feel like this?
Why do I feel all fuzzy?
I start to crave him so badly.

A dozen questions racing through my head, he continued kissing me, his pace started to quicken, catching me of guard, a little moan escapes my mouth, I am in absolute shook. What is he doing to me?

I quickly pull away.

"Lou...Louis...let's go and-"

I bet my hat at that moment, I looked like a tomato, I was completely flushed, crimson red.

"Yeah...your right'...
he says breathlessly.

"I"....

He then gives me a quick peck on the lips, he smiles the sweetest I had ever seen, his beautiful brown eyes staring back at mine, I am completly and utterly enamoured with this man.

"I love you back". He says.

Tears spring to my eyes, I have never been so happy in my entire life. That precious moment then disappearing, I feel something swimming between my legs.
That damn fish.

"Booyah"! He says cheerfully.

It's the afternoon as we finally reach the school, the sun shadowing over Ericssons.
We managed to catch 4 fish, and a rabbit. Enough to eat for lunch and dinner. Louis hasn't stopped smiling to himself since the river, and honestly neither have I. My thoughts suddenly coming to an end as Willy sees us.

"Their back"!!! He shouts.

We make our way passed the gates, Willy still looking out beyond the school, Ten and Aj sit drawing with Ruby sat next to them, and Rosie just being Rosie, laying down in our graveyard.

"Their back"!
Aj shouts, Ten smiling and continuing to draw.

I smile for my boy, he runs straight for us, but he doesn't fall into my arms, he rushes straight passed me over to Louis, my eyes widden and I look back seeing Aj stuck to Louis like glue, him hugging his legs and Louis bending down to hug him, I smirk then giggle. Boys will be boys.

"You found food"!
Aj says smiling up at him.

"Sure did little dude"! He says sprightly.

"And you caught fish"!

"I told you I once ate a whole shark".

Aj starts laughing.

"Did not"! He giggles out.

"I did"! He giggles back.

Louis said while scruffing his hair up, they were having too much fun.

"Alright you two enough don't kill eachother"! I say with my arms crossed.

"Uh oh".....Louis says jokingly.

"Uh oh is right". Ruby says taking the game we caught today from my hand.

"Been waiting on that damn breakfast for centuries"! "
"What the hell were y'all two doing"?

My face once again begins to feel hot, I look at Louis awkwardly.

"Oh nothing"...
"Just giving Clementine here a little swimming lesson". He says flirty.

I scoof, wheezing, Aj looks at us very confused.

"What does Louis mean"? Aj says.

"Ya know if y'all wanna finish them lessons dinner won't be ready for another hour or so"...
Ruby says smirking her ass of.

"Nono, Il help you out". I say rushing my words, scurrying over with Ruby, I notice Louis eyeing me from behind.

What the hell was he staring at?