Chapter 11

Hiya my lovelies!! 💚✨
I hope that your having or have had a great day.
I wanted to give credit to monicherrie for this amazing and romantic fanart I HAD to include and how it relates in this chapter. I really hope i don't get copyrighted for borrowing this 😅 Full credit goes to her or him and unfortunately i have NOT drawn this. So far writing this fanfic has given me so much joy and what is even better is that people seem to be enjoying it, it is all thanks to YOU. I plan on making this fan fiction long, detailed and real. I cannot promise a chapter everyday, but i will try my best you keep you all invested in the story.
💚✨
Also a quick Warning ⛔
You guessed it, there will be another scene with extremely graphic content in this chapter, as always if you don't like reading SMUT do not worry and skip it. 💖
But if you do then Enjoy. 😉

Louis's P.O.V

I feel a cold shiver run down my back as i awake slowly, it was still dark-ish outside, it was just before sunrise. I am laying next to clementine. It was the second time i had sleept next to her, she was so warm, I begin to nuzzle my head into her neck, I am behind her, grabbing onto her waist, I cuddle closer, wrapping my arms, not letting her go.
Not thinking with my head, I notice my manhood grow.
I was becoming rock hard pressed up tight agaisnt her, it practically sticking up her ass, only the fabric of our jeans separating us. I bite my lip trying to calm it down, but she made me feel so hot. I wanted to fill her up so badly. To make all the pain go away. I really wanted to touch myself. So badly. To hear her moan in my ear like when she kissed me for the first time back in-
Fuck LOUIS GET IT TOGETHER!
I shout at myself from within.
I have to enjoy whatever time i have left with my girl.
I had to keep it under control.
Pinning that mental note in my head, which i never do, I start to relax again, until she moves her body towards me, intertwining our fingers together. She was still quite asleep, I finally have an opportunity to memorize her beautiful face, she was so perfect in every posible way.
To me she was perfect.
Her dark curls, her red lips, her skin.

"Louis"? She says sleepily.

Catching me of guard i quickly straighten myself, pulling my hair so i can get a better view of her.

"Ye-yeah"?

"Why are you staring at me"?

"Because your beautiful".

She completely opens her eyes, she blushes,smiling at me, I smile back in awe.

"GET UP"!!!

The prison door opens violently, making the others shoot out of bed. Clementine rises her head looking over my shoulder scowling at the men, I turn my head too, it's that dickhead that pushed her, and the other one standing by the door, I heard his name yesterday when they fed us, I think it's Rory.
Fucking Assholes.

"HEY YOU"!!!

"What"? Clementine says bluntly.

"Get the fuck up missy or you'll get the back of my hand ya hear"! Rory shouts at her.

"Shut it asshole"! I shout back.

Rory comes over, grabbing onto the back of my coat, throwing me down to the floor, I wince when my ribs make contact to the hard metal floor. Looking up i see Violet and Minnie holding onto eachother close, looking...scared for us. And Tanya holding onto Robbie,shielding him behind her, his eyes tightly shut.
I look back over to Clementine, Rory has his hand around her throat, his nails digging violently into her, my blood began to boil, anger taking me over, my hands forming into fists.

I wanted to drop this motherfucker.

"You think it doesn't get any harder than this little girl", "Tonight you'll be feeling like you've walked the whole american stretch".