Chapter 24

Clementine's P.O.V

The air was so cold, I could barely feel my fingers. I could hear Bates faint screaming inside the house. I did Not want to stick around much longer.
I knew that I was Dead.
After what I did I wouldn't be suprised if they would kill me.
Of course they were gut feelings and thoughts, my conscious was demanding that I would run straight for the gates.
Leave the Delta's.
But my heart WANTED Louis.
I needed Louis.
Unmindful of everything and everyone surrounding me.
I Run.
And I Run Fast.
Sprinting across the town, utterly panic-stricken, I pass so many people shouting my name. People stunned. They just stare completely astonished. I waste no time. The problem was I didn't exactly know where Louis was working. So I let fate lead me. I continue to charge agaisnt the frozen atmosphere. Looking back, I notice some of the guards begin to chase me.
Fuck them.
I twist, turn and dodge the imminent buildings. I notice my tears have not stopped streaming down my face since I left Bates house.
Lost in thought, I jump out of my skin when I feel a pair of hands infront grip my arms. Gasping loudly, my heart was racing like crazy.

"Clementine what happened"?!

It was Omar.

"I-...I....where-"
I can hardly speak, stuttering each word.

"Clementine your shaking what the hell happened"?!

Omar was bewildered, he's glistening eyes looking down at me in perturb.

"Whe-where's L-louis"?
My voice still shaky.

"He's in the west end garage with Aasim and Robbie-"
"Clem tell me what's going on-"!

I quickly pull away from Omar and rush to the garage, ducking when his arms attempt to grab me once more.

"CLEMENTINE"!!!

I ignore Omar's strained calls.
I knew where I needed to go.

Reaching the west end, I kick the garage door open, very forcefully. Grunting in pain, It was at that moment I realized the extraordinary pain coming from my torso. I think I broke a rib when Bates smashed me down hard onto the counter table. 

"Clementine"? "What are you doing here"? Robbie whimpered scurrying towards me.

"Robbie where's Louis"? I wail, tears continuing to gush down my face.

"He's in the other room with Aasim I was going to go and find Omar". He mewls

I quickly kneel down to his level and gently grab his tiny hands.

"Thank you little guy". I begin to sob, this was going to be the last time I would see Robbie.
He was so pure. So sweet. He deserved to be Free, with his sister in an open field or playing with friends.
Not this.
Never this.

"Robbie are you okay-"?

The whole world stops when Louis comes out the door, Aasim's head poking out behind him. As soon as Louis saw me. His eyes were glued to mine.
His expression was blank.
Without a moment's thought. I slowly kneel up from Robbie's height.
Barely standing.
My emotions get the best of me.
I utterly begin to break down, bursting into tears, sobbing infront of them uncontrollably.
I have just ran 2 miles across town, barely clothed, covered in teardrops and shame. I walk with much effort towards Louis, nearly falling to the floor, thankfully he catches me in time.
When I stumbled into his arms.
There was no pain. No Bates. No Delta. No Yard. No Walls.
I could ONLY feel him.