Chapter 17

WARNING for this Chapter. ⛔

Clementine's P.O.V

As Bates hand makes hard contact with my behind, I wince in pain, practically shouting, my cheek burning.

"AAAAHH"!!! I scream, trying desperately to free myself from his grip, his hand was still tightly wrapped around my stomach holding me in place over his lap.
I desperately look back at him, pleading him to stop with my eyes, his blonde fringe was covering his right eye, drapping down, he looks over at my horrified face.

"From now on you do not look at me when I am punishing you".
"Understand"?
 I could hear the bitterness in his tone, making me answer back without hesitation.

"Please you don't have to do this I promise I wont tell anyone"! I plead rushing my words.

"The more you disobey me the more you will get punished, I want you to understand that THIS WILL happen whether you like it or not". "I will NOT be asking you this again Clementine".
"Every rule I make you will obey me". "YOU ARE MINE Clementine".

"I AM NOT YOURS"! I spit at him, my tears beginning to shed.

He then puts his hand harshly on the back of my head, grabbing my small ponytail and pulling my head down with brute force, I feel the second string of his hand,  thinking we would break just like a minute ago he strikes again, but this time even more excruciating.
I can feel my tears fall from my face.

"PLEASE STOP PLEEEASEE"!!!!
I begin to cry out, a part of me wishing I was dead, and another part wishing to run outside his house.

"YOU WILL GET 50 SLAPS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW AND I PROMISE YOU EVEN MORE IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP"!

He screams, leaving me to duck my head down into his lap, preparing for the worst, sobbing into his tight jeans, feeling vunerable and powerless.
I knew what was going to come next, but why did it happen to me? THIS is what Lily tried to warn me about.
Oh no...

As the slaps came more frequently and more violently, I wince and scream in complete agony. It has been 15 minutes of slaps and there were 13 more slaps to endure. My mind went completly blank, I try to think of Aj and all the special times we have had. His smiling face looking up at me. Always listening and learning. And Louis. Not a second goes by where I do not think of Louis, I don't believe in God, but during these minutes of torment and hell. All I do is Pray. Pray for his safety. My Louis.

"WHO DO YOU BELONG TO"? He spits, sending me another slap, pulling my chin up to him, eyes locked.

"you".

"WHO DO YOU BELONG TO MISSY"?! He persists, shutting my eyes, I surender. He has broken my spirit, my dignity.

"YOU". Raising my voice.

He sends the final blow. My legs begin to buckle beneath him, the pain was too much. My throat has gone dry and sore from the screams, I whimper there and then. I let my body go loose, closing my eyes, slipping in and out of consciousness. Until he rolls me over and places me gently onto the couch, I feel nothing but the pain, even the slightest bit of contact with the sofa and I feel burning in my right cheek.

"It's alright sweetheart, I won't hurt you again unless you don't do as your told".
"So you have to promise me, that you will Obey ".

A short pause shrouds the room until I break it.

"I promise". The last tear slipping down tickling my ear.

"Good girl". He gently mumbles, softly carressing his hand over my head and cupping my cheek.