Epilogue

5 Years Later

Clementine's P.O.V

The air was so warm today...
So Beautiful.
Gazing across the stream, the sparkle of the crisp diamond waters made my eyes light up in heavenly delight. The heated air began to pick up a little as the sun was setting over the wood. It was so peacefull. Laying back I let what was remaining of the sun shine forgivigly on my feet, I was wearing my favorite fluorescence peach blouse and some black jean shorts that Omar and Tanya had brought back recently as they left for Alexandria to trade with their people. For a while now The Kingdom kept their promise, they have been supplying and keeping us safe for years. As was the other communities.
I feels like centuries ago since The War. Since I had dreamed of Lee. Since Jerry came to us to aid our every need. Since I found out...

I was Pregnant.

I blame Louis obviously. I think it was the same night Louis and I taught Aj to read, since then he has become the smartest child in the school. He was of course the only child left. Tennessee and Robbie were teenagers now.

16 years old...

Time has flown too quick.
Far too quickly.

But every moment since then has been Precious. I couldn't want for Anything.
I had my Prince Charming.
I had my little Goofball.
And my little girl.
My Elle-Lee.

"CLEM"!!!

Pooking my head up, pushing myself up with my elbows I see Aj running over to me, his voice has deepened incredibly these few months. And his growthspurt hit the roof, he wasn't far off from being my height. I grew a few inches these years but not at all drastically.
I couldn't help but smile.

"You having fun goofball"?

"Cleeemmm don't call me that". He groans, moping as he crosses his arms in defense.

"But I love calling you goofball-"

"I'm eleven"...

"Tomorrow".
"I don't care if you turn thirty you will ALWAYS be my little goofball".
I smile up at him sweetly.

"Pa said we should be getting back soon"...He sights, rolling his eyes cheekily.

"Alright". "Get your things and we'll head back". I voice, lifting myself up in glee and beginning to wrap our blanket up inside our backpack.

"Can I go for one last swim"?
He begs with his puppy eyes.

I give in, not able to resist his overloving cuteness.

"Alright but be carefull and don't go far"! I shout as he already began to run back towards the waters in haste, splashing around.

"MAMA"!

Crashing forward, I swoop my girl lovingly into my arms, she was Perfect. She looked so much like Louis. When I gave birth to her, the first thing she was doing was smiling up at me.
Smiling. She had her daddy's smile and his freckles.
His eyes too.
While she kept my black curls and my cream skin. Which I was so proud of. She was a copy of me and Louis, we both knew when she grows she will be Stunning.