Chapter 34

Heya hunnies, excuse my absence. I need to go over a few things with you all my darlings.
First of all, we May get a trailer for the Third Episode Very soon, as it happened to be hinted on twitter and Instagram (of course if you already followed me on Instagram you would know)
THAT leads me to think that the Episode will be released quite soon. Maybe even this month.
And SECOND, because of this, and it pains me to say it.
But THIS fanfic will be cut shorter than I wanted, although I was planning to end it after the Delta's War, but thanks to the love and the fact that people want me to continue makes this suck even more. I want this fanfic to end Satisfying and Remembered.
I'm so sorry to end it quite soon but Clouis means so much to me and all I want to do is look back with 'Happy Memories' if the season does indeed hit the fan and Louis dies...😢
Yelp...
I hope you understand.
...
BUT.
To make up for it, I have a VERY speacial treat planned for you all.
I will speak more about it afterwards. 😉💛

Louis's P.O.V

Me and Clementine we're brought before our family.
As we stood infront of Ericssons steps, with Aj by our side. We stood closely together in unity and strength.

"We all have decided that you both should lead the school".
"To a brighter future".

Clementine's jaw drops, I was also quite shooked to hear those words pour out of Violet's mouth. We stood there in complete awe as the other's look at us with humor.

"Wh- what"?!
Clementine stammers out.

"Trust me I wouldn't Ever be saying this. Especially where Louis is concerned".
"But we've All agreed".
"You both saved us all agaisnt...you know who".
"None of us would be alive if it weren't for you both".

"We're a family". "No one can take away from us". Tanya whispers audibly so we could all hear her, as she hugged tightly onto Gen and Omar at her side, Robbie grasping Omar's legs.

"With you two as leaders, this place is going to be...Incredible".

"I'm kinda shitting my pants thinking of Louis as a leader-"

Ruby hastily punches her boyfriends arm, making us chuckle.

"Ash is right". "We're gonna make some incredible memories here". Minnie voices, proudly holding her hands on her hips.

"Together".
Aj utters beneath us, I look down in unconditional love for my little dude, Clementine kneeling down to his level smiling widely in sheer unbreakable happiness.

"Together".
Also kneeling down I hug my little dude affectionately, and onto Clementine. I could only feel sunshine hit my face and into my heart softly, I could stay like this forever.

Violet's P.O.V

The moment was Perfect. Beautiful. I couldn't help but smile as we all gazed at the three, hugging eachother, like NOTHING on earth could separate them. Like all the darkness and sorrow in the world came crashing down.
That's when I felt Minnie's arm wrapping around my waist, kissing me lightly on the cheek.
Tenn leaning on us both fondly.
We were all beaming, Even James which was surprising. It seemed he wasn't sure about staying, but I could see the small hint of contentment form in the corners of his mouth.
And without a seconds thought Robbie rushes over to the new leaders and Aj. Jumping on them in uncontrollable glee making them all cry out in laughter.
Then one by one we went over forming a gigantic hug.
God all the felicity that was growing and unravelling between us all nearly made me cry. I was tearing up of course, but I never felt so complete in my whole life.
We knew, this very moment we would all be okay.
We all survived in ways we could have never weathered without eachother.
This was only the beggining.
For ALL of US.