Chapter 29

Louis is SO gorgeous 😍😍😍
Oh ma larrd! 👆

The day has FINALLY arrived.
WARNING FOR SMUT ⛔⛔⛔
A lot of Smut...
😏

Aj's P.O.V

Dinner is SO good. Omar and that new girl made us all rabbit stew. It was all juicy and chewy but so yummy!
It was so cool sitting between Louis and Clem with Ten and the other two...I think their names were Genevieve and Ish...or Ash...
They seemed nice, but why were they here? What happened before? I'm gonna ask Clem later, I hope they stay forever.

Ever since we've sat down, Louis hasn't stopped staring at Clem, but I didn't know why...
Was he angry at her?
Was he happy?

"You never told me your little one was such a handsome boy Clem".

Genevieve remarks smirking at the couple and their boy.

"Totally". Ash smirks spooning a big mouthful of stew.

"Ain't you the cutest"! Louis jokes ruffing Aj's hair up making the others giggle.

"Get off"!
Aj giggles as Louis relentlessly tickles him.

"Aj let's go and color".
Tenn declares, sitting up between Gen and Ash grabbing his bowl.

"Oh Clem"? "Is it alright if I stay with Tenn and Robbie tonight"? I ask, begging her.

Louis quickly looks at Clem, then at me.

"That's fine little dude". "Me and Clem have to talk tonight".
Louis tells me, smiling down at me, then at Clem.

"Tomorrow morning we need to talk". "All of us".
Violet demands, walking over to us from her table.

"We're going to need a new leader right"? Willy calls sitting next to Minnie.

"Vi come back here"...
"Please". Minnie whimpers.

"See y'all bright and early". Violet says walking away back towards her table.

I notice Clem frown.

"What's wrong with Minnie"? Clem asks

"I noticed that too"...Louis's voice trailing off.

"You guys don't know-"?

"Minnie had to kill Sophie".
Ash interrupts Gen.

"Wha-" Tenn's eyes widden in shock, I quickly run to Tenn and hold his hand, trying to make him come with me.

Louis's P.O.V

Goddammit.

"Oh shit"...
Ashton mutters under his breath.

"It's alright Ash". "Better know sooner rather than later". Clementine's voice full of sorrow.

Moving my body towards her along the bench I clasp her hand lightly, rubbing my thumb over her knuckles softly.

"It happened below, when you guys were on the roof". "Everyone saw Bates fall".
"After that Sophie caught up with us, and...all Minnie could do was-".