Chapter 9

Hi again my lovelies! 💚✨
I just wanted to thank all of you for supporting me so much and raiting this fanfic in such a short amount of time. I'm touched by all of you and i'm so glad the Clouis community is growing despite us only having 2 episodes to work and enjoy on.
Just a quick Warning ⛔
The ending of the last chapter is going to continue down below so just skip ahead if your not into reading Smut.
Enjoy.

Louis's P.O.V

My body resting on the wooden bed, hovering above her opening, tasting her sweet spill, I wrap my hands tighter around her legs, stroking her inner thighs with my fingers, I hear her nearly screaming in pleasure, like sweet music to my ears. I raise my head, tugging my dreads away from the face, I gaze at her with absolute Love and Desire, her head tilting backwards into the mattress, digging her nails harshly into the ragged sheets, hearing her breathing calm, giving her time to collect herself, I slowly pull myself up towards her, leaving soft kisses on her stomach, kissing her collarbone, rubbing the bridge of my nose up her neck, then her cheek, finally reaching my favorite place.

Her beautiful face.

"You okay beautiful"?
I whisper gently.

She looks incredibly flushed, but at the same time like an Angel.
Opening her eyes slowly after squinting due to entering her peak, she grins at me, holding her hand up to my face, caressing my face, I simply stare into her eyes, awestruck, feeling the hardened crumbling world around us feel like we were flying through the universe, stars floating around our euphoric bubble of Love.
For so many years, my friends, practically my family, always taking responsibility, always being prepared, being mature and strong, while i was the one in the back of the pack cracking a joke, i think today, this night, I think i understand what it meant to think about the future. I will never think otherwise to Always Living In The Moment, but now, I Wanted My Life To Begin And End WITH Clementine. Ever since i met her deep down i knew, i fucking knew.
We Were Born For Eachother.

My thoughts being obliterated when Clementine begins to pull me down onto her, kissing me once again passionately on my mouth, I let myself rest on her body, my erection was practically throbbing, so desperately wanting to take my jeans of and feel her around me, I lift myself, looking down at her, a little embarrassed.

"Clem"? I murmur.

"Yeah"?

"I...would you mind...if i took my jeans of"?

She looks quite suprised at my question, looking quizzical, she noods her head, giving me permission, I lift myself up by my elbows, still in between her legs, I remove my trusty coat, hanging it on one of the beds support legs, Clementine not looking the other way, not even once, I unbutton my green top, and swiftly pulling it over my head, revealing my bare naked chest, I think i have quite an atractive frame for someone that eats so little, my pecks flexed, my abs showing, I was quite muscular underneath all in all. Clementine was practically ogling me like a piece of cake, I grin at her all flirtatious.

"Something you like, baby"?
I tease

"Take em off". "Now".

"Your wish is my command".
I chuck my top onto the floor, then unbuttoning my jeans, I notice her getting more excited as i pull my zipper down slowly, finally freeing my erection. I sight loudly.
God that's better...

I notice clementines curiosity, tilding her head to the side, she jumps up to me, not wanting to wait any longer, she pulls my underwear completly down, my dick in full view, hearing her gasp, practically wheezing.