Prom

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

It's been a week since the incident with James. Edward was thankfully able to stop before she died. It seems like all our problems have just washed away. But I know they haven't. Victoria was still alive and I know she won't stop until she avenges James' death. I know I wouldn't. I may be seen as the most gentle, calm and purest of the family but these things would disappear if my family or....

if he...was killed.

But for now, we're safe and that's what is important and I'll just focus on now and let myself worry about the future in the future. 

I turn around when I hear Edward's bedroom door open. I walk up to him smiling happily as I fix his suit and tie. Tonight was prom night meaning that Edward was taking Bella. The poor girl was still wearing a cast after the accident but Alice was able to prepare a beautiful dress for her that made you not even notice it.

I take a step back and look over Edward one more time smiling because of how handsome he looked.

"You look great, Bella is very lucky to have you." He laughs lightly looking at me.

"I am more lucky to have her in my life." He said proudly making me roll my eyes smiling.

"Let's say you're both lucky to have each other, okay?" He nods chuckling. I grab him by the arm with a teasing look.

"Now come on Mr, you don't want Bella to wait on you do you?" He rolls his eyes and speeds away to the car leaving me standing alone in the hall. I might have not been too sure about Edwards and Bella's relationship at the beginning but now I'm happy they found each other. Seeing Edward be happy and laughing again is something I will be thankful to Bella forever. I hear someone behind me making me turn around to see Rosalie.

"Maybe someday you will be going to prom?" I rolled my eyes smiling at her comment that was supposed to make me feel better but unfortunately had the opposite effect. I have never been to prom before. It didn't really hurt me because I've been to many balls before. Sure it would be nice to go and I would always look over the prom posters in each school that we attended but I also knew that it was just never meant to be. I wouldn't like to go alone or even with Edward. Prom is something people normally go to with dates. And there is only one person that could be my date to this dance.

"I doubt it. But that's okay. I don't mind." Rosalie raises an eyebrow clearly not believing a word that came out of my mouth making me laugh and walk up to her.

"Really Kitty, I've been to many balls before not going to prom is really nothing." Rosalie nods but it seems more like a nod so this conversation would end. She walked up to me and hugged me smiling.

"Now you should get going too, your prom date is also waiting." Rosalie always liked to attend prom. She was someone who always liked the attention on her which I admired her for. She liked who she was and she embraced it.

"No family is perfect, we argue, we fight, we even stop talking to each other at times but in the end, family is family, the love will always be there no matter what happens or what difficulties are thrown our way..."

Authors Note
So Twilight has ended and all I can say is that I have BIG and exciting plans for New Moon that I hope you will like.