Unexpected Meeting

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Natalia looked out of her bedroom window one last time to see some of the nomads already leaving making a small smile appear on her face. She was going to miss them all dearly, especially Garret who much to Natalia's delight was going to be living with Kate and the rest of the Denali's in Alaska.

Turning away from the window Natalia moved over to her bed which had her open luggage with some of her clothes and pictures, with the picture of her father going in last.

"So you're leaving?" The suddenness of his voice made the girl jump around but when she saw him leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed and a childish grin on his face it caused her to laugh lightly and push some hair behind her ear keeping her eyes on the shapeshifter.

"We already talked about this before Seth.." The boy nodded not moving from his position.

"I know, and as far as I remember you said I could go with you." Sighing Natalia moved towards Seth grabbing his hands while looking into his eyes with a soft smile.

"I know what I said Seth and I do keep my word... But not right now. You first need to finish school, you're far too young. You're still too young, I-I don't want to be the reason that you don't at least graduate high school and I'm pretty sure your mother, Leah, and Jacob agree with me." Seth let out an annoyed sigh and looked away from the girl with a small pout appearing on his lips.

The action made Natalia laugh, she gently grabbed onto Seth's chin and moved his face so he was facing her again.

"Look, Seth, I know this is hard, it's not easy for me to say goodbye to you either. But it's not even a goodbye but more a see you later. The moment you graduate I'll be standing in the hall with your family clapping for you proud and then if you want to go with me you will. Is that alright?" Seth stared into her eyes for a minute longer and couldn't help but sigh nodding when he saw the look she was giving him.

He just couldn't say no to her.

"Fineeee." The answer made Natalia giggle because he sounded so much like a kid.

"Great, I'll talk to you later I need to go see Edward before I leave." Moving up on her tiptoes the girl planted a small innocent kiss on his cheek before she walked away down the stairs and out into the garden.

Scanning her eyes through the sea of different people when her eyes fell on Edward a wide grin came onto her face.

"Edward!" Hearing his name being called the boy turned around confused but when he saw his sister running in his direction with a happy smile on her face it only caused him to also smile and when she finally got to him he hugged her while twirling her in the air causing a light giggle to come out of her mouth. When he set the girl back down on the floor and looked her in the eyes he couldn't help it but hear her thoughts causing a small frown to appear on his face. When she saw the frown on his face Natalia let out a sigh and a small smile.