My Brother

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

After the whole incident between Ace and Seth Natalia returned to her room and sat down on her couch looking out into the forest while petting the kitten on her lap. She couldn't understand why everything around her just had to be falling apart. The Volturi arriving, Renesmee getting older, Seth and Ace... Did the universe have something against her at this moment?

Natalia snapped her head away from the forest when she heard the sound of knocking on the door so gently that it didn't even wake up the sleeping cat.

"Come in.." The door handle turned and in stepped someone that Natalia didn't expect to walk in. They hadn't talked in such a long time that it was refreshing to see him.

"Hey... Can we talk?" Natalia nodded smiling lightly causing Edward to smile while walking over to the girl and sitting down beside her.

There was a moment of silence with only the cats purring filling the room. Edward wasn't sure where to start, he had so much to say but he didn't know how to word it all together. He let out a sigh while grabbing his forehead concerning Natalia.

"Edward? Are you alright?" Edward heard the concern from her voice and he couldn't help but smile while grabbing her hand.

"I'm fine I'm just sorry."

"Don't be.. Really it's fine.. I-I overreacted. I should be the one saying sorry." Shaking his head Edward moved his body so now he was completely facing the blonde with his brows furrowed while shaking his head. This was a trait that he hated about his sister, she always thought something was her fault even though it wasn't and always forgave people much quicker than she should. He was actually surprised that she hadn't forgiven Ace yet.

"No, you didn't overreact you had all the right to be angry at me. I should have told you but I didn't. That's why I'm sorry." Natalia placed both of her hands on top of Edwards with a smile.

"Edward there is no need to say sorry because I already forgave you long ago... Yes, I was hurt but you will always be my brother and I will never stop loving you." Edward was thankful for those words leaving her mouth, he couldn't live with the fact that she would hate him... Or that after all of this was over she would just leave and he would never see her again.

"How are you, Angel? I feel like I haven't been there for you since I came back from the honeymoon." The blonde let out a sigh as she looked out into the garden her eyes sparkled from the venom that covered over her eyes.

"I'll be honest with you Edward I feel like everything is falling apart right in front of my eyes and I can't do anything. Like I'm just stuck there watching it all unfold in front of my eyes...I- I had hurt Seth really badly Edward... I care about him deeply I really do but the way that I hurt him I just can't forgive myself." She couldn't even look at Edward after she said that, she felt so ashamed for the way she made Seth feel that she focused her eyes on the small kitten that was asleep bundled up on her lap doing everything to just ignore his gaze,

"He has one of the purest, sincerest, kindest minds I've ever heard and you share 90% of his thoughts. So believe me when I say this. Whatever happened between the two of you it will pass. You just got to be strong and let the storm pass." Natalia looked up at Edward from her hands and softly pushed her pale hair past her ear and caressed the skin of her neck, jaw, cheeks and around her rather beautiful, deep eyes. Those cerulean-glass eyes rimmed with thick, long, dark lashes that brushed her cheeks every time she closed her eyes, seemed to bore into him every time he looked into them and nearly lost himself. Suffering, loneliness, longing, desire; her eyes held all those deep-seated emotions and many more. Over the years, he had learned to read her through the emotions that danced like fire, licking at the walls of cerulean glass. However, sometimes, like today, the fire dwindled down to smouldering ember and even he, who had gotten to know the young woman living with him, could not tell what emotions were soaring just beyond those walls.

"You don't get it, Edward... I try so hard to be strong for everyone, for our family for Seth... For Ace... But it's so hard when I feel so broken.... I have this feeling that everything is about to fall apart... I have this gut feeling Edward... Something is going to happen and I'm worried it will end badly.." Natalia for the first time was showing him exactly how she was feeling, he felt so bad right now. His sister was slowly crumbling into pieces and no one saw anything... She had inner demons like everyone but the only difference was that she was so strong that she was able to see them even if it was slowly killing her.

"I need you to listen to me right now Angel... Everything is going to be alright... I promise you. All of this will end and we will be looking back at this moment laughing. We will all come out of this alive and healthy." Natalia nodded while looking away. She wasn't so sure if everyone was going to come out alive... But she knew one thing for sure... No matter how worried she will be, she will keep going for her family and make sure that everyone is safe. Even if it means that she will die.

Everything was going to be alright even if it meant she would need to sacrifice herself for it.

Natalia looked back at Edward and nodded smiling sadly.

"Everything is going to be alright..."

A/N
I know another short chapter but the next one is one of my favourites and long. I also don't exactly know when the next one will be up because there is something wrong with my tonsils but I promise I'll update the next one as fast as I can.