Time

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Jacob being stubborn and not liking the fact that Renesmee would be leaving decided to take things into his own hands and went out and showed himself to Charlie and told him that Bella was completely safe and good. So because of him acting out on his own, the Cullens had to prepare Bella to act human and not kill Charlie.

Natalia herself wasn't too happy with Jacob doing all of this because once again the girl had to explain to Althea why she wouldn't be seeing her just yet and once again, the witch wasn't happy. Not even a bit. It took a lot of hours of perswaying Althea to not come over to Forks to forcefully take Natalia with her.

Bella sat in front of the family as Alice gently put coloured contact lenses into her eyes to mask the still redness in them.

"These will irritate your eyes at first." As Alice said that she placed them in Bella's eyes causing her to blink lightly trying to adjust to them as Carlisle stepped into her view with a smile.

"That main thing is not to move too fast."

"Try taking a seat. Crossing your legs." Esme said trying to encourage Bella into it all. Bella stood up gently but in a matter of seconds she was at the other side of the room already sitting on the chair and because of how quickly she got to it the chair moved back from the force. The rest of the family shared an uneasy look while Natalia smiled over at Bella and spoke trying to help her out.

"Maybe try to be a bit slower?"

"And blink at least three times a minute." As Alice said it made Bella do multiple blinks right away not appearing too natural.

"Good." Said Alice but you could hear right through her lies

"For a cartoon character." When Jacob said that Natalia looked down from beside Edward at the shapeshifter on the couch with her eyebrows furrowed speaking up.

"Don't forget whose fault this is." Jacob just shrugged not saying anything.

"Hold your breath. It will help with the thirst." Carlisle said hoping it would help Bella.

"Just don't forget to move your shoulders so it looks like you're breathing." When Edward said that it caused every other vampire in the room to demonstrate how to do it so it looks natural but when Bella copied the action herself it just looked like a doll on strings.

"And don't sit so straight. Humans don't do that." Rosalie said with her eyebrows furrowed causing Bella to slouch a little too much causing her to feel awkward Bella stood up nodding her head rapidly while talking.

"Okay. I got it. Mover around, blink, slouch." Natalia shared a look with Edward not really knowing if it was going to work, of course, she wanted it to work but Bella had been a newborn for only a few days. Who knows how all of this could end?